Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys

i currently live in the newark nj area and am moving to california in 3 months. i have no idea what im goin to do with all this furniture and its cheaper to sell it than to ship it! im open to offers for every item i have. this is honeslty stricktly for the nj and ny people since you would have to come pick this stuff up. nothing im selling is over a year old and is in excellent condiation. but fell free to ask me any questions.

sofa bed $150
sofa chair $100
peir 1 chair $50
kitchen table and chair set $100
apex 35" television $150
apex 25" television $100
jvc sterio $100

like i said everythign was bougth last year from a furniture store
except the tv's circute city of course :)

my email is [email protected]
email me for any additional pics, to make an offer, or for more info
thanx

here is the sofa chair

Attachments

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
im moving in a month to my condo, If you still have that 35" tv a month from now let me know.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
some were in the los angeles area . im in full search mode now! i only have 2 months to find an apartment and ship my 6... any 1 know of the cheapest way to ship a car?

·
Registered
484 Posts
Not interested in doing the long road trip? You could throw all that furniture in a U-Haul with a flat bed behind it for the 6.

Or, sell the stuff, and drive the 6 cross country. :yesnod:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not interested in doing the long road trip? You could throw all that furniture in a U-Haul with a flat bed behind it for the 6.

Or, sell the stuff, and drive the 6 cross country. :yesnod:
[/b]
true i could but i really dont feel like driving 300 miles and i believe it would be even more expensive.. but hey i guess it is an option

come on guys im praticlly giving this stuff away. lol dont mean to sound like a sales men but all of this stuff is like 9 months old. basiclly brand new.

im selling a 1 year old sofa bed for 150 for god sake :hide:

·
Registered
238 Posts
i would buy the 35" if you were to drive by MI on your way to Cali.... no but for real, if there was a way i would buy it for sure. PM me if you have an idea. I'm sure shipping will cost an arm and a leg.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
PM sent

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
8 Participants
glacierzoomer
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing