Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm relocating back to Austin from San Antonio. I know it's only an hour and a half away but I'm rediscovering the city again after being away at college for 3 years. Hit me up if there is anything going on in the area soon. My Mazda isn't great yet, but I'd like to hang out with other proud owners of a 6.

·
Registered
91 Posts
where in san antonio have u been, close to UTSA? i live right there. my brother ususally has the 6 here in austin but i get to keep it sometimes. austinhusker is really kool he usually organises the meets in austin so try and get in touch with him.
i have an 04 m6s lapis blue with na clear tails. u can spot us in north austin. wells branch

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
where in san antonio have u been, close to UTSA? i live right there. my brother ususally has the 6 here in austin but i get to keep it sometimes. austinhusker is really kool he usually organises the meets in austin so try and get in touch with him.
i have an 04 m6s lapis blue with na clear tails. u can spot us in north austin. wells branch
[/b]
Yea I was in the UTSA area, but I lived closer to 1604 and Blanco Road. I'm here in the Pville area too, I got a tungsten gray sport.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Welcome back! A few of us have tried to get together but nothing regular yet. We'll have to try and make another mini-meet. There are a lot of 6 owners around. It would be nice to get to know faces and names. :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome back! A few of us have tried to get together but nothing regular yet. We'll have to try and make another mini-meet. There are a lot of 6 owners around. It would be nice to get to know faces and names. :)
[/b]
I'm down, I'd like to meet other 6 owners. Seems like anytime I see one in a parking lot, it just a soccer mom or dad trying to be cool.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
I'm down, I'd like to meet other 6 owners. Seems like anytime I see one in a parking lot, it just a soccer mom or dad trying to be cool.
[/b]
:laugh:

We'll get something going again soon. The last time only 2 of us showed but now we can have 3!

·
Registered
91 Posts
hey i spotted a dark grey m6 with br lip and 2 spoilers. one by the roof, 5 door in the HEB parking lot on parmer. anyone claim it?

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Roof spoiler? That would be me but I don't have a br lip. I do shop at the Parmer HEB.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Austin is way overdue for a meet. You want to try to set one up 6venom? You got anymore installs to do? I still got those front springs sitting in a box for me.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
^^We seriously need to install your front springs! :yesnod: Let's start planning for a meet. The weather is a little touchy lately but it should start to clear up. Should I just drop a date and wait for a response?

·
Registered
37 Posts
What's up guys? I have an '05 silver 6i, living in Round Rock near La Frontera. Let me know if ya'll set anything up for a meet!

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
How about this Sunday, January 28th? The weather looks like it's going to get worse by then but I'm throwing it out as a possibility so interest doesn't die off. :)

·
Registered
91 Posts
hope u guys have fun. im back in SA wont be able to make it down any time soon. dont have any mods either wanna do the intake next, if i can find a good job and save up enough. injen with cp-e fix seems most popular for the v6. any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Next couple weeks aren't that great for me. I was thinking mid-February. Maybe we could do it as a welcome for Awaken if he's still coming down around then?

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
^^That's a good idea. I'll shoot some dates over for Feb and then, when we get something that works, I'll post an invite thread. We really need to install your front springs!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey I down for Feb, just can't do it the weekend of the 17th cause I have to go down to SA. Just let me know what's up.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts