Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[attachmentid=12666][attachmentid=12667][attachmentid=12668]

Motegi DP12

What do u guys think about this on a redfire? i really like them, but don't know if they would look nice on a redfire... i know that on a silver car it would look awsome.

I ordered the same but in chrome, and it is back ordered until june 5th. But now i have 1 flat tire, cannot really use the spare for 3 more weeks.

Now, Motegi have the DP12 Hyper Black, and DP12 Black in stock in Vancouver ready to ship, but the Chrome that i ordered is back ordered.

1st pic = hyper black (instock)
2nd pic = chrome (that i ordered, but back ordered until June 5th)
3rd = Black (Instock)

tell me what u think what would look best on a redfire!?!?!

UPDATE: May 29th 2006, WHEELS ARE ON!

Those are Motegi DP12 HyperBlack, 18X7.5 mounted on 225/45/18 (Rx-8 stock tires)

I added also some pictures of my leather seats! They are from Leatherseats.com, Colors are Bone and Cream.

Attachments

·
Registered
553 Posts
Honestly it would depend on the scheme you are going with to help me decide which I would like best. I honestly like the black and hyperblack best but would only go with the black rims if you were going with an overall scheme that included them (black tails, etc). If not, definately go hyper black IMO. I think they would look great.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so the hyperblack is ordered!

will post pick when i receive them, in 1 week.

·
Registered
155 Posts
so the hyperblack is ordered!
will post pick when i receive them, in 1 week.
[/b]
Awesome choice man, Im getting Dp10s put on tomorrow (Wed May 17) 18s in Hyperblack on my Squall blue Wagon :drool: Im going to an awesome shop. The owner of shop says in the right sunlight the hyperblack looks awesome.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks guys! you really helped me to make a good decision!

I will post pic as soon as i get them!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Awesome choice man, Im getting Dp10s put on tomorrow (Wed May 17) 18s in Hyperblack on my Squall blue Wagon :drool: Im going to an awesome shop. The owner of shop says in the right sunlight the hyperblack looks awesome.
[/b]
Heres my car in case you missed my thread :D

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
Whatever you do just dont get the glossy black I think those color rims are almost as bad as getting chrome. The 6 always looks better with rims that absorb more color than they reflect. So yes to the hyperblack

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
TTT, pictures are now available!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
9 Participants
channt
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing