Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if the 18x7.5 would fit without having to roll the fenders with 215/45/18 tiresMotegi FF7. I don't know what the 6 backside means and I figure the 5x4.5 is the same as 5x114.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
It's too bad that post doesn't talk about dropping the car and if the fenders would need to be rolled or else I'd think that your post actually mattered. Thanks for trying though. :)
[/b]
Well dude you didnt ask that in the initial post maybe if you did that wouldnt have come about.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You know what, you're right and I apologize for that. I thought I posted it that I plan on dropping here but it was in another thread.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Shame on you :nono:

I only posted 1 link, there are a handful of other guys on here rolling with those rims in other threads that I didnt post which can be found with a simple search.

Also let it be known that the wheels and tire specs are what determine if a tire will rub and the fenders need to be rolled. Lowering only greatly increases the frequency of rubbing. Its the wheel and tire specs that matter the most.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
4 Participants
Novs
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing