Mazda 6 Forums banner

481 - 500 of 512 Posts

·
Registered
944 Posts
Venue was pretty good, most def more action in that area. Only a handful of peeps showed, so some new faces and a couple of regulars.
I say keep it, and we'll see how it works out with a bigger turn out. (of note.......rent-a-cop nicely kicked us out towards the end....so may be an issue, guess we will see)

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #482 ·
Next Mini-Meet
Feb 12, 2011
8:00ish PM
New Place: Starbucks near the stadium, next to the McDonalds and Genki Sushi
Address:
4561 Salt Lake Boulevard
Aiea, HI 96818

I heard from one reply that the last venue was good, so with that lets check it out again. I know its the same day as the Hella Flush show, but it is night. So after the show, eat up, and come out.

NOTICE: We are also asking at least a representative from each Mazda club to come out for a MazdaFest Meeting. We are trying to decides dates, and any important information.

Keep updated with MEH or MazdaFest news on Facebook

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #483 ·
Just a heads up, I am planning on doing a scavenger hunt for the March's Monthly Mazda Meet. Just testing the waters and see if anybody is interested. Let me know.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
So how did the Feb. mini meet go.....productive?

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #485 ·
So how did the Feb. mini meet go.....productive?
Pretty productive I would think.

So me, Taka, and Haku (those are the leaders who came) think you are the main contact person with GM. So anything we asked, I guess goes through you.

Date: we were thinking that if you can ask GM if they can do the MazdaFest July, 10, 17, 24. That or our last option is do it on June 19, 2011 Father's Day. It's up to the dealership, because the farther the way, the more we can get out.

Entertainment: Taka has a band that he can ask if they could play. We are going to try set up something with Kaipo to have him set up 104.3 for us.

The bouncy house covered by the dealership. (Assuming)

Trophies: Covered by the dealership. (Assuming)

Food: Covered by the dealership. (Assuming)

Car Show: We are hoping for a bigger lot next time. We are also going to establish a car show registration this time for organization in the lot. There will be a registration fee if we have to pay anything out of the pocket.

We are thinking that we might have D-Sport or Super Street to maybe cover this event.

Judges: We are also wondering if Revision Audio wants to judge again. We are also wondering if we should also invite other shops to judge the cars too.

I'm guessing the more people know, the more people can come out and enjoy it, then it grows bigger.

On a completely different side note. Mazda dealership near Ala Moana, wanted to try pick up this event. Taka denied them because their lot is small (and we are expecting a big turn out). Also, them flaking out before... but they are willing to host a monthly meet... problem... it will in the afternoon 6 to 8, but they'll provide hotdogs and stuff. A improvement from last time.

Anyway's that it is the update. I am going to repost something similar to the other forums.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
I don't think Samson at Revison Audio wants to judge....
I really liked having the people judge our rides, it kinda makes everyone go around and look at everyones whip!

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #487 ·
Yeah just wondering if you had any more judges in mind.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #488 · (Edited)
Next Mini-Meet

Mar 12, 2011
Place: Starbucks near the stadium, next to the McDonalds and Genki Sushi
Address:
4561 Salt Lake Boulevard
Aiea, HI 96818

Cancel on the scavenger hunt, I will set it sometime in April. Also we are going to talk more about the MazdaFest, so come down and add your input for it.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #489 ·
Bump for tonight.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #490 ·
Next Mini-Meet

April 09, 2011
Address:
4561 Salt Lake Boulevard
Aiea, HI 96818

Note: Scavenger Hunt is cancelled till further notice. So just come down with us, chill and have fun. Again, we will be discussing more details on MazdaFest 2011. Find me or Taka to talk about it.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #491 ·
Kinda late for a bump, but I also want to note, I will be also taking car show registration information at the meet too.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #492 ·
Next Mini-Meet

May 14th, 2011
Address:
4561 Salt Lake Boulevard
Aiea, HI 96818

Note: I know this is going to be a bad time for people because this is the day when UH Manoa has their graduation, and that means graduation party at that night, but if people are willing to come, then the meet won't be a failure. This meet is STILL GOING ON.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #494 ·
Next Mini-Meet

October 8th, 2011
Address:
4561 Salt Lake Boulevard
Aiea, HI 96818

Its been awhile since we had this. Lets start it back up again

Sorry to all, been busy with life, the universe and pretty much everything. The thing is, where do we pick up from where we left off? We'll lets try start fresh and pick up things as we go. So as every second Saturday of the month. Any questions, or anything unanswered let us know. We will be contacting those who were interested in volunteering for next year Mazda Meet sometime next month. If you are interested, pm me or Taka, or come down to the meet. Also, we are welcome to ideas on charitable events. Let us know!

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #495 ·
Next Mini-Meet

March 31st, 2011
Place: Starbucks near Costco
Address:
94-1221 Ka Uka Boulevard
Unit A-101
Waipahu, HI 967976202

Its been awhile since we had this. Lets start it back up again

Sorry to all, been busy with life, the universe and pretty much everything. The thing is, where do we pick up from where we left off? We'll lets try start fresh and pick up things as we go. Any questions, or anything unanswered let us know. We will be discussing the MazdaFest Details. If you are interested, pm me or Taka, or come down to the meet. Also, we are welcome to ideas on charitable events. Let us know!

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #496 ·
Any Mazda Enthusiast in Hawaii, or previous members of Mazda Enthusiast Hawaii. Please join or rejoin the group. Something had happen with the migration of the group, which ended up dropping everyone. On the group page it self... click on "Ask To Join Group"

http://www.facebook.com/groups/147129278664510/

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #497 ·
Next Mini-Meet

April 28th, 2011
Place: Starbucks near Costco
Address:
94-1221 Ka Uka Boulevard
Unit A-101
Waipahu, HI 967976202

We will be discussing the MazdaFest Details. If you are interested, pm me or Taka, or come down to the meet. Also, we are welcome to ideas on charitable events. Let us know

Note: I won't be possibly going to this meet, but Taka will handle the meet.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #498 ·
Next Mini-Meet

June 24, 2012
Place: Panda Express near Costco
Address:
94-1221 Ka Uka Boulevard
Unit A-101
Waipahu, HI 967976202

We will be discussing the MazdaFest Details. If you are interested, pm me or Taka, or come down to the meet. Also, we are welcome to ideas on charitable events. Let us know

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #499 ·
Next Mini-Meet

July 14, 2012
Place: Panda Express near Costco
Address:
94-1221 Ka Uka Boulevard
Unit A-101
Waipahu, HI 967976202

481 - 500 of 512 Posts