Mazda 6 Forums banner

461 - 480 of 512 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #464 ·
ah alright. I am actually the guy who makes U turns around there in my S2K. Saw your 6 a couple of times, didn't know if you were on the forum or not.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #466 ·
Silver, AP1

·
Registered
51 Posts
Clutch masters stage 4 going in my ride maby ill be back on the road by the end of the week yay

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #469 · (Edited)
No September meet for good reason and laziness. Err, but people on hawaii forums were going to meet this Saturday, so . . .

Next Mini-Meet after this weekend

October 09, 2010
8:00ish PM
Usual Place: Pearl Highlands Wendys, Two blocks town bound down from the Walmart in pearl city.

PM me if you need directions.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
i don't like how fh looks now.....the format sucks!

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #471 ·
lol. Anyways bump for this saturday!

Reactions: Bigbaddad

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #472 · (Edited)
October 9, 2010

http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=147129278664510From the last meet

There are more images at:
HTTP://www.mazda6hawaii.com/Meet/10_10_09

It is in database format, so click and see. The originals (without resizing and watermark) can be found at:
http://www.mazda6hawaii.com/Meet/10_10_09/original

I don't really have the time to write out the html. So if you want, you can write out the html and send it to me, so I post it on the site.

Also check out "Meh..." on Facebook. We will have Mazda Hawaii Updates, events, and information at:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=147129278664510

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
where's the Navara?!? hehe

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #474 ·
The holiday seasons are coming and everyone will be busy soon. It also the time to help out to those who are needy. With that idea in mind, for the next meet, lets hold a can food drive. Just bring a non-perishiable can food item to the next meet and it will be donated to the Hawaii Food Bank.

We can also discuss plans for Toys 4 Tots Meet.

With also the Fight on the 13th, I'll be changing the date of the meet to the 20th . . . so here is the notice:

Next Mini-Meet after this weekend
November 20, 2010
Usual Place: Pearl Highlands Wendys, Two blocks town bound down from the Walmart in pearl city.

NOTE: Please donate non-perishiable can food item to help the needy in this holiday season. I'll be collecting the cans (driver in White Mazda 6 with the trunk open). Help out if you can. Thank you!

PM me if you need directions.

·
Registered
51 Posts
i will be there see you all tommarow

·
Registered
51 Posts
I heard that there's. A car show coming up on dec 11 if its true I want to enter what do you all think?

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #478 ·
Holiday Message

Hey all,

As you may guess, there wasn't much a meet planned for December. The couple past Saturdays have been busy in terms of car events and activities. (Toys for Tots Cruise and Remix Car Show). So for the month of December, there won't be a monthly meet. It will start back up again in January. To be exact January 8th, 2011. With a new year comes a different meet spot. I'm planning for the Starbucks near the stadium, but I would want to make sure there aren't any other organizations that will meet up there that night.

While you enjoy this holiday season, I am also planning to get things running with MEH (Mazda Enthusiast Hawaii). The aim for this club is to have the different Mazda Clubs fly under one banner. Most Mazda clubs are made of little numbers but held by strong bonds. With this in mind, MEH is trying to set up a network for these different Mazda Clubs to come together. It is not to replace the individual clubs (i.e. MEH wont combine all the clubs), but to connect them. When MEH has a meet/cruise, all and any Mazda Clubs are welcomed. If the individual clubs have a meet, they have a network that they can invite other club members. If your individual club wants to hold a event for a cause or something and need the numbers then MEH can be use to network and contribute to it. The other aim is to have the club aware of the communities' need and help out in any way possible. By doing this, our club is promoted and more so the car community at least gain some positive rep.

So. . . at this point, if you are wondering how do you get involved. I just need a pm from each representative from each club with contact information. At least a name and the best way to contact you . . .

As we develop the club more and if people have the time, we will establish officer positions. As of now, I'll just be acting representative of the club. If you are interested in some leadership role, please PM me.

If you are just a individual, then you can join the different variety of Mazda Clubs. If you can't find a club to fly under, then just follow MEH.

If you have comments, questions or concerns please let me know.

That it is for now, I'll update with time and location. And more information of MEH.

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, And Happy New Year
Clarence - LDT

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #479 ·
January 2011 Mazda Meet

Next Mini-Meet
January 8, 2011
New Place: Starbucks near the stadium, next to the McDonalds and Genki Sushi
Address:
4561 Salt Lake Boulevard
Aiea, HI 96818

Happy New Year! With a new year comes a new venue. Come out and show off your new toys from Christmas, and chill with people from last year. Same old same old.

Btw, I personally won't be able to make it because of a family emergency that will make me go off island. I will try to manage from my side.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #480 ·
How was the venue from the last Mazda Meet?

461 - 480 of 512 Posts