Address:
94-1221 Ka Uka Boulevard
Unit A-101
Waipahu, HI 967976202

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
I know Sugoi's closed early.
I'll check on the time, and will post back.

---Katsu

·
Registered
915 Posts
As long as we still have the mazda we will at least stop by.

Yea, I think Sugois does catering on Saturdays hence they close early.
The last location wasn't bad since it is easy to run weekend errands in that area and it is fairly central But I feel Bad for William & Family having to drive all that way.
Maybe next time they can make it out we will shoot for Kapolei.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Yeah, they close early........location is still up in the air folks!

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Kapolei... hrm... Why don't we shoot for Kapolei Wendy's??? That is where they usually have their paradise cruise night? I don't know if they going to have one that day, but if so then we might move it to the next Saturday. Me and my friends would hang around there, err more like on the side of Wal-Mart, and no one really bothers us.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Kapolei... hrm... Why don't we shoot for Kapolei Wendy's??? That is where they usually have their paradise cruise night? I don't know if they going to have one that day, but if so then we might move it to the next Saturday. Me and my friends would hang around there, err more like on the side of Wal-Mart, and no one really bothers us.[/b]

if youd like, i could find out when the paradise cruiser guys will be there so that you can plan around it. we hang out at the cruises once in a while so we tend to check out when they have events and where. i have a flyer somewhere or its on a website i think.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Nat- What time do the cruises meet up & roll out?

Lonely- We should make this for a date that you can come, that way we have a core of at least two or three cars.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
*updated*

Looks like I can come but I'll be working the late shift that night... from 11:00 to 7:00... whoo... that means I'll leave a little bit earlier then usual... Possibly 9:30

·
Registered
612 Posts
Nat- What time do the cruises meet up & roll out?

Lonely- We should make this for a date that you can come, that way we have a core of at least two or three cars.[/b]

even though they call it "cruise nights", its not really a "cruise"...its more like a car show in the parking lots if you guys are cool with that. my friends and i sometimes meet somewhere a little before it and then head down together as a group. the next time we go ill post up on here and we can coordinate if you guys wanna come join us. that'd be nice to not be the only import hehehehe

·
Registered
612 Posts
OMG!! :wacko: i think im getting old!! paradise cruisers cruise night at walmart is on the 7th... not the 14th :banghead: so sorry for the confusion!!

ok...just to make sure that im on the same page as everyone else , the june 14th cruise is where? pearl city starbucks or kapolei wendy's?

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
I might not make the 14th. That's "Build the Track" show day.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah I also got the notice too... that is Build the Track Day... but it is from 7:30 AM to 4 PM... so I am gambling to see if people wants to go cruise on after...

Nat... same place, same time.... Starbucks at 7:30 that is...

Thanks Dave/Erica for coming along...

I think some other people from the M-Spec boards are coming along... I am going to go give a check to see. Alright I catch you guys later.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
*Update*
The list is looking long... >.>..... whooo this is going to be interesting...

·
Registered
330 Posts
QUOTE (Lonely_Driver_Telkin @ Jun 5 2008, 10:16 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1363518
*Update*
The list is looking long... >.>..... whooo this is going to be interesting...[/b]
looks like its not going to be as mini as once thought...

how long do you guys plan on staying at the meet up spot? i dont get off of work (in town) until 8pm so i probably wont be there till 830 at the earliest. in case i miss you guys, wheres the first stop gonna be?

1 - 20 of 512 Posts