Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mondera Spyder 18x7.5 CHROME

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok ok ok. i know i talk to much bout rims n shit but this will most likely be the final post for my diccision for rims. i am debating still between these 2 rims now. please vote.

Axis Speed Six (nice name!!!) 18x8 or 19x8 CHROME

or

Mondera Spyder 18x7.5 CHROME

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Reading Topic: Mondera Spyders VS Axis Speed Six

Highly doubt the Speed Six will even fit the 6. 8" wide = no

It's a question if the Spyder's will.

·
Premium Member
1,776 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Mondera Spyders VS Axis Speed Six'

Too flowery and too straight...I don't like both

·
Registered
657 Posts

Who, Wheelmax pretty much sells cheap quality, HEAVY wheels. CHeap as dirt, yeah, but their stable of companies are mostly knockoffs and heavyweights.

·
Registered
464 Posts

they do however sell axis, racing hart (although not racing harts premiere line); and 5zigen which are quality and lightweight. Perhaps not forged volks but good quality. I do agree that most of their brands however are catered to big heavy wheels found on cruisers. Just read their ad, "years largest 20"-24" inventory sale". I think wheel places sell wheels that they know will sell and big heavy chrome wheels are still "hot" in many places as SUVs and luxury cars are still big. Too bad most of the really lightweight wheels are hideous.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts

speed 6's

i think they are hot (i was thinking about them too since they came in 19) and a lot of people dont have them. most alloys have similar designs but the speed 6's are different. ive seen them in person (white powdercoated 19's) and they looked tight as hell.

heres protege with 19's, if you dont get em diddy i might!

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

8" will fit on the 6 safely, the 20 was a 20x8.5 and it fit on there but stood out from under the feders. but i'm probably gonns stick with 18's causd 19's are harder to find and the price of em is crazy. along with the tires cost a ying yang of $$$.

·
Registered
5 Posts

OH HELL NO!
you have to be out of your mind to stick chrome rims on a 6s it would look so hideously ghetto:p :wtf

·
Registered
178 Posts

If you are in to show just stay with the Spyders WhoDiddy. they look sweet as hell on your ride. SO did the 20 that you put on the front to see if it fit. It is all about what you want.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts