Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Interior and Exterior Lighting

What Ya'll Think?

·
Premium Member
5,156 Posts
What in the world is shining on your rear plate? Like 60 LEDs? Or is it a Cold Cathode? LOL

As for the running the LEDs inside, Im not to hot on it, but its not my car :p. I think I know what you were going for, but I would have like to have hidden the leds, but thats just me. Im old :p

Hey if you are happy with the look, more power to ya! Oh and the shift knob I see, is it the hex screws on the side or does it screw on like the stock shift knob?

EDIT: NVM, the rear has the neon plate frame? To0 90s for me sorry, and I had one of those on my firebird! LOL

·
Registered
542 Posts
I guess nobody is gonna miss your license plate numbers!! :D
I'm doing the opposite of you and disableing my license plate lights!!! And if anybody ask...I didnt know they went out!! :p

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Holy god-fuck dude,

We are watching the birth of rice. Only with a 6 instead of a civic. We get to see it go from good 'ol normal 6. to it's infancy of this. Into an obomination to god himself.

This will be interesting.

I've only seen the after effect of a car being transformed to this, Crusing down the road covered in LED and NOS/TYPE R stickers, huge fart can exhaust, Giant spoiler........... But now I get to see it from begining to end. Sweet.

It's like watching a documentary on carnies or something. You laugh at it. and thinks it's sad. almost feel sorry for them... But you still gotta watch to see what dumb shit they will do next.

Isn't this one of the signs of the Apocolypse? Plague, Death, raining blood, the Ricing of a 6 ect, ect?

Great job man... great job

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
isn't that lighting illegal and won't it get you pulled over by the police? im all for lights though and the idea of turning your car into your own personal spaceship.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
not diggin the license frame or the shift know HOWEVER i do like around your shfting frame the LED's or whatever type of red lights you have their. Not a big fan of your license plate at all. Your shift knob is just a little tacky but its duable. What ever works for you man, its your style.

EDIT: Job well done on brake light mod

·
Registered
793 Posts
it doesnt have a brake light mod, since you can see that the rear spoiler isnt lit up!

all you need now is the sweeping knight rider led in front and you have a modern day KIT!

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm not going for the Riced-Out look, and I know that gear Shift does look pretty tacky (Almost took it back) I doent keep it lit up, but Turned it on for the photo and the LEDs around the Shift, there almost invisible in the day, I'll hafta post a day pix for you to see what I mean

I'm a little suprized some of you have never seen a glowing Licence plate before- they've been around awhile, and its a neon light, not aMillion LEDs

·
Registered
150 Posts
As abrasive as it was, I agree completely with HedsIc's comment.

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
It is definitely on the extreme side for my own personal taste. However, I do think the LEDs on the gear shift console are unique. Good for you for figuring it out. Keep it up so long as you are happy. That is what counts when you walk away from your computer and hop in your car for a cruise.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Nice Avatar

·
Registered
884 Posts
ummmm...i guess if you like it, then more power to you. Honestly I'm not a fan, but whatever floats your boat. Are those LEDS under something or just laying on top of the shifter plate?

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
sell that neon license frame on a civic forum ;)

put some cash into new 1157 , stubby antenna and other small mods if your lookin for a cheap way out. There was a thread that popped up the other day on interior and exterior for mods under 100, if your lookin for unexpensive stuff look their.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts