Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up everyone.
New here if you couldnt tell. I just a got my 6 about 3 weeks ago. 2006 Volcanic Red Hatch. I have been reading a lot of the posts the last few days trying to get some ideas on mods for my 6. I like the taillight mod, looks very nice when its done. I have seen a bunch of you all have changed out the interior lights in the doors, and the overhead lights to LED's. Im liking it too, lots of talk, havent seen anything on how to change them. I havent really looked into it but if someone could give me some directions that would help out alot. thanks for any help.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, i thought i searched right, guess not.

anyone on here from Maryland?

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
That first link in the search results should be all you need to change your interior lights.

If you want an idea of how it looks with all blue LEDs inside, click the link in my signature for some pics.

·
Registered
149 Posts
That first link in the search results should be all you need to change your interior lights.

If you want an idea of how it looks with all blue LEDs inside, click the link in my signature for some pics.
[/b]
If you want cheap mods just look at my signature. Besides the viper and injen i spent almost nil and the car looks a whole lot different from stock now. Once i get the halos and HID'S installed my lighting project will be complete and pis will be posted of everything. word to the wise: dont replace those tiny lights in the vanity mirrors. you will blow out fuses like no tomorrow. i have yet to find a bulb that doesnt fry out within a couple days. i dont realize this until i smell plastic burning from the roof. i bought tons but i'm going back to stock once the rest are burnt out.

GL

·
Registered
475 Posts
6 club stickers!

·
Registered
603 Posts
tint your taillights, paint rims, silverstar lights, atenza trunk badge and a shift knob. all are affordable mods 2 set your ride apart

·
Registered
64 Posts
Im from Maryland but from the western shore south of DC. Only time I go anywhere near Easton is when I cross the bay bridge (Rt 301/50) to go to Atlantic City or Ocean City every few months, but thats not even really that close to you.

I really like the clear corners, led lights for the interior, and tint the windows for cheap mods and rims and exhaust for mid price mods. Trust me, if you look around you can get both of these cheap. I paid 360 for my cat back Magnaflflow exhaust and 200 shipped for my wheels. I baught the wheels off ebay from some girl who just broke up with her boyfriend and wanted them out of her garage. Best part is they came with tires that I sold for like 160 bucks.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for the ideas all. Im still to sell my other car. as soon as i do that let some of the modding begin. def tinting the windows, red LED's for the interior, clear side markers & change out the head, fogs, & high beam lights. then probably check out intakes, exhaust, springs, rims & tires. Appreciate all the response. I will keep checking back, this club and site is pretty damn awesome.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts