Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lease

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious with all this modding going on. . . I leased so I'm sorta limited to what I can do to the car. So far I have only done the CP-E CAI since that can be easily reversed.

·
Registered
303 Posts
BOUGHT! :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive:

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
I OWN this beast!

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Why lease when the price to buy is such a discount from MSRP? I could understand if they were going for MSRP, but leasing this car now is almost like throwing money away.

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
MS6 :eek:wned:

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
add a third option for smart buy/balloon loan.

The benefits of leasing with the fun of actually paying something off.

·
Registered
684 Posts
never will buy another Mazda again, as they have such low re-sale value, i learnt that from my past Protege 5.....that is y i'm leasin' the MS6~

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
i actually made money when i sold my 2 year old mazda 3. i owed 10 and got almost 15 IIRC. Used that for my downpayment

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
never will buy another Mazda again, as they have such low re-sale value, i learnt that from my past Protege 5.....that is y i'm leasin' the MS6~
[/b]
The resale value should be better than you think come 2009.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
yea i leased. only reason i leased was just in case something really hot comes out by the end of my lease i can just go and pick it up. I got the lease lower payment lower then leasing the regular 4 cylinder mazda 6. I got a sick leasing price on it that i can make payments by working 1 day a week.lol and if i want to get the next lease from the same dealer they know me so well they only make me put down half the down payment as what they ask for normal people to put down. So i cant complain. I mean if i get obsessed with the car in the next 3 years then maybe i will buy it at the end but if something faster and better looking comes out then i will just say here i want that one and 30 minutes later drive it off the lot. Plus my job is like 10 minutes away so i dont do high mileage not to lease a car and get away with paying low payments. Plus the company owes me big time. I told them to buy qualcomm at 33.00 and when i went it told them to sell it at 38 and i got smiling faces 3 days ago when i went in to sign some paperwork. So i can see i will get whatever i want at this place. but for some leasing is dumb depending on their situation mine just fits it. =) :yesnod:

·
Registered
68 Posts
OK so how many of you actually OWN your MS6 outright!?!?! In other words... how many of you are borrowing your car from the BANK!!??? :)

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
yea i leased. only reason i leased was just in case something really hot comes out by the end of my lease i can just go and pick it up. I got the lease lower payment lower then leasing the regular 4 cylinder mazda 6. I got a sick leasing price on it that i can make payments by working 1 day a week.lol and if i want to get the next lease from the same dealer they know me so well they only make me put down half the down payment as what they ask for normal people to put down. So i cant complain. I mean if i get obsessed with the car in the next 3 years then maybe i will buy it at the end but if something faster and better looking comes out then i will just say here i want that one and 30 minutes later drive it off the lot. Plus my job is like 10 minutes away so i dont do high mileage not to lease a car and get away with paying low payments. Plus the company owes me big time. I told them to buy qualcomm at 33.00 and when i went it told them to sell it at 38 and i got smiling faces 3 days ago when i went in to sign some paperwork. So i can see i will get whatever i want at this place. but for some leasing is dumb depending on their situation mine just fits it. =) :yesnod:
[/b]
Buying out a lease is dumb. Your total lease price + buyout price = Much more than anyone else who bought their car paid for it.

OK so how many of you actually OWN your MS6 outright!?!?! In other words... how many of you are borrowing your car from the BANK!!??? :)
[/b]
Come on man, less than 2% of people buy cars outright.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Buying out a lease is dumb. Your total lease price + buyout price = Much more than anyone else who bought their car paid for it.

Of course it is if your retarded and dont know how the system works. MY total lay out for the 7,000 for lease for 3 years. Then if i want to buy the car at the end of that lease i will pay 15,000 got that in writing signed to make sure no fanagaling. So if you think about it my total is 22,000 for a brand new car which is a better deal then most people got buying it out right. I do read a lot before i make decisions that make me spend over 500.00 on an item. that is why i got f*cked on my 350.00 install on my speakers and amp i installed on my car. worked for about 2 weeks then blew my fuses left and right and makes a shitty noise and when i went back they told me to bad. :irate: but whatever nuttin i can do now.

·
Registered
358 Posts
[/b]
Not true. In the end, it's probably going to cost me about $2,000 more than if I had bought the car. But in exchange for that, my monthly payment right now is about half of what it would be with financing. This not only gives me the option to give up the car if things don't work out, it also makes my monthly budget MUCH more flexible.

Allthough right now the plan IS to buyout the car at the end. I should point out that if you plan to buy the car at the end of the lease, you can mod it all you want.

·
Registered
826 Posts
[/b]
Mine is owned outright. Felt good to hand them a check for 19,000 and not have to worry about payments.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts