Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$35 shipped anywhere in the US.
These are the ones off of eBay for $37.50 + $12.50 shipping. Ebay Auction # 290050987303
Or, at http://www.procarparts.com for $59.95 + shipping. PROCARPARTS.COM

I'm trying to sell these reverse gauges to buy the different style ones. My wife got them for me for Christmas, but they're not the ones I wanted. So, I'm going to try to sell them on here. She bought them off ebay from procarparts.com seller at: Ebay Auction # 290050987303.
The auction says they are for the manual transmission. I e-mailed procarparts to verify that they will fit the automatic transmissions too. I'll post what I find out later today. I think they fit both though, but not sure.

These gauges have never been installed. I just opened the ziplock bag to take the pictures. I'm wanting the Silver reverse glow gauges instead of these. These are the exact same ones at ProCarParts.com. I tried to just exchange the gauges for the other ones, but it's going to cost me more to get them and send these back, than just to sell these and buy the others.

I'm asking for $35.00 shipped to anywhere in the US.
These also come with instructions.

Here are a few pictures of the gauges:

Thanks alot,

Will

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
FYI, it will fit the atx as well cuz you don't even need to modify the middle to show the gear but you may need to make a small hole on the rpm gauge to make it fit.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry about the pictures not loading, Geocities site is temporarily down right now. Hopefully it'll be back up in a little bit.
As of right now.... $30 is too low.

Thanks,

Will

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Sorry about the pictures not loading, Geocities site is temporarily down right now. Hopefully it'll be back up in a little bit.
As of right now.... $30 is too low.

Thanks,

Will
[/b]
it's only like $11 less then if I Was to buy them brand new, but ok.....

(fyi. pictures loaded fine for me)

·
Registered
421 Posts
FYI, it will fit the atx as well cuz you don't even need to modify the middle to show the gear but you may need to make a small hole on the rpm gauge to make it fit.
[/b]

You can either cut out the P,R,N,D or just not put on the whole middle part. I didnt put the middle part in and i thought the 2 tone looked great.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
These gauges are brand new. Only opened them to take the picture. So they are the same as if you bought them from ProCarParts.

Thanks,

Will

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry, haven't been on. Couldn't get on Mazda6club.com.

Anyone else interested?

Thanks,

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bump

·
Registered
421 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
this is from member sick6

http://www.sick6.com/interior.htm

scroll to the bottom of that link and you will see the gauges without the middle piece. If you click on it, it provide the night view as well.[/b]

That's the gauges I want.... Does anyone want this other style?

Thanks,

Will

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.