Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The comment "Mazdaspeed Discussion (When it does finally come avaliable)" could be changed on the forums list in the main page, as it is available now.

Thanks

·
Registered
5,757 Posts
Since we're nit-picking, this topic should have been posted in the proper forum!

However, the 2.3l DISA turbo engine should have its own subforum in the engine forum. Other than that, this Mazdaspeed section can probably just go away. There isn't much of a reason to keep Mazdaspeed discussion seperate from everything else, expect for the drivetrain.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Since we're nit-picking, this topic should have been posted in the proper forum!

However, the 2.3l DISA turbo engine should have its own subforum in the engine forum. Other than that, this Mazdaspeed section can probably just go away. There isn't much of a reason to keep Mazdaspeed discussion seperate from everything else, expect for the drivetrain.
[/b]
And exhaust, and computer managment, and suspension, and yada yada yada this list goes on.

Mazdaspeed should be another category and sub categories listed below.

Jason

·
Registered
856 Posts
I kinda like it the way it is, subforums would be cool but a bit harder to catch up on I think.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I like it the way it is. I'm not interested in the regular 6 stuff, I come here solely to read on Mazdaspeed6 specific discussions.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
I like it the way it is. I'm not interested in the regular 6 stuff, I come here solely to read on Mazdaspeed6 specific discussions.
[/b]
Yeah I second that...I do go on the other forums here, but mostly when ive read all the current speed6 ones i go to the others out of boredom and interest.

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
I agree that the engine should have its own section under drivetrain, but I don't like the fragmented community structure being suggested, which would make this section like its own little forum. There is life outside the speed bubble, some of which actually pertains to you guys. Speaking of life outside the speed section... this belongs in the Site Suggestion/Problems section.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
10 Participants
AzMz6
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing