Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Modded Altima 3.5'

chicago burbs right here..schaumburg....nice car..damn it must be quick..nice numbers on your dyno...where'd u run at?

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Reading Topic: Modded Altima 3.5

Nice car.

Upsize the rims one and downsize the tires in my opinion :D

Oh and congrats on posting this in the right forum when you're a new guy!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Thanks for the commets, I really like the Mazda 6 sweet looking car.

White 6s:
I went to APG Performance in Wood Dale. I live in Elk Grove.

Kincaid :
I wanted to stay with 17's I'm not into huge rims and low profile tires. stock are 215/55 I went to 225/50. I would go to 18's but I wanted the light weight of the 17's.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts

Nice ride guy. Very clean. I really like the Pioneer install. That shift knob is cool too.

Alan

·
Registered
468 Posts

buddy02,
we should meet up sometime..since we live close to one another. as for racing..i think i'll pass :D

·
Registered
1,405 Posts

sweet altima, one of the nicest ive seen. I came close to getting one but I couldnt get over the interior styling, but I wish my max looked like that from the outside!! Welcome to the board, us nissan guys need to stick together :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Originally posted by White 6s

buddy02,
we should meet up sometime..since we live close to one another. as for racing..i think i'll pass :D[/b]
Sure, you got some pics of your car? tell me more bout it.

Tim

E

·
0 Posts

When i get my 6 - there will be another person in chicago thats close by- palatine

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

White 6s : are you going to lower it? Does Eibach make the springs? I love my Eichbach springs!

EZ4U2ENVY : When do you get it?

·
Registered
468 Posts

of course gonna lower it. that thing sits HIGH. waitin to see if anyone will make a full coil. if not. waiting for manufactures to make struts. other then mazdaspseed. 209 per front and 189 per rear strut seems alil steep. with a brand new car..it's all about waiting for the aftermarket to catch.

buddy,

you on aim?

IM me sometime:
Si00Civic

·
Registered
391 Posts

Our member pages have been temporarily disabled from noon to 4:00pm (Pacific time) this Wednesday afternoon due to extraordinarily high traffic volumes on our shopping site. We are working hard to upgrade our web/database servers, and we will be finished no later than the end of this week (Jan. 26). After that, we promise that our site will be speedier than ever before!

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Reading Topic: Reading Topic: Modded Altima 3.5

I'm unaware of what you're talking about but I'm sure if I was to attain this email for possibly obtaining 'membership' to this that I'd have also got that message.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Originally posted by White 6s

of course gonna lower it. that thing sits HIGH. waitin to see if anyone will make a full coil. if not. waiting for manufactures to make struts. other then mazdaspseed. 209 per front and 189 per rear strut seems alil steep. with a brand new car..it's all about waiting for the aftermarket to catch.  

buddy,  

you on aim?  

IM me sometime:
Si00Civic[/b]
Speedrat955i on AIM

1 - 20 of 29 Posts