Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys & gals need your opinion. Found a dealer for some MMR wheels. They are absolutely beautiful, and I will probably get some, BUT I cant seem to find anything on the net for them. I wanted to do some research on them (weight, other styles etc.) So the question is: anyone know what their site address is? And what is your opinion on them? I would post some pics, but I dont have a scanner to put up pics. THanks

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hey guys & gals need your opinion. Found a dealer for some MMR wheels. They are absolutely beautiful, and I will probably get some, BUT I cant seem to find anything on the net for them. I wanted to do some research on them (weight, other styles etc.) So the question is: anyone know what their site address is? And what is your opinion on them? I would post some pics, but I dont have a scanner to put up pics. THanks
[/b]

MMR = Mantaray Motorsports Racing.

Website used to be mmrusa.com

Appears to be dead now.

bad omen?

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah saw that one. Hope it is not a bad omen. The dealer said that they were getting them straight from Japan. I hope Im gettig the name right.....me and my old timer memory

*edit* and on that note mrjpn.com doesnt work either.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
monkeyboydrew
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing