1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
I can give you some Fan Cans and some tshirt from different years :drive:

Nothing like KILL EM ALL and Ride the Lightning :yesnod:

I am a fan member since some years ago
http://www.metallica.com/

Still I have a colection of LP from them (80,90s), specially the nice Picture LP Disc Kill Em All

http://www.ozzfest.com/blog/entry/69

Actually look so differents :p RIP Cliff

·
Registered
265 Posts
im a huge met' head! im definitely glad that bob rock got the boot. hes done some good with other bands but made metallica what it wasnt. now only if they were to set a date for release!!!!!!

i wish i was in texas or near there... ozzfest this year will definitely be the shit! (unlike the past few years since slayer played that it was shit)

·
Registered
211 Posts
yeh, kinda went downhill after justice. Still love the early stuff though.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
:dmetal: :dmetal:

·
Registered
858 Posts
I liked "Justice for All" but then my 'metal' music interests waned, to be replaced by rap.

They were early opponents of napster ... as a result I stopped listening to them.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Master of puppets was their last good album in the true metallica sense, justice blew IMO... although I admit once a year I put in the black album and listen to it for a week straight... I try so so hard to hate it but it is sooo catchy, but unlike lightning, puppets and kill em all, it is not particularly GOOD music in a composition/creative aspects... cant he use ANTYING besides a wha pedal?!?!?!?

·
Registered
213 Posts
metallica is dead to me!!! .... i still want to see them live so atleast i can say i have seen them.

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
Dave Lombardo (Slayer) or Dave Mustaine (Ex Metallica, Now Megadeth) ? :nana:

This Cds look very nice in 24 gold karat :laugh:

·
Registered
213 Posts
SLAYER and boo megadeath i hate dave!!!

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
:laugh:

·
Registered
259 Posts
no respect for ghey sellouts...Metallica should be stripped of thier name, they don't deserve the *metal*.
fuck em all

·
Registered
2,497 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Metallica sucks anything post Cliff Burton is not innovative at all and just horrible repetitive trash. Just my two cents and you would think Lars would have gotten better over the years but he hasn't he is by far one of the weakest metal drummers ever and if it was not for him being a founding member of Metallica they probably would have kicked his out a while ago plus his is wack because of the whole Napster thing but that is a another topic.

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
Metallica sucks anything post Cliff Burton is not innovative at all and just horrible repetitive trash. Just my two cents and you would think Lars would have gotten better over the years but he hasn't he is by far one of the weakest metal drummers ever and if it was not for him being a founding member of Metallica they probably would have kicked his out a while ago plus his is wack because of the whole Napster thing but that is a another topic.[/b]
Here a nice replacement for a weak drummer, Dave Lombardo from Slayer :nana: and the good the four horsemen. With him in the dummer they can triple the speed of the guitars

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QLZSDTOtyc...feature=related

1 - 20 of 33 Posts