Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tommy,

Hi, I have a problem with some side sill extensions that I ordered from your dealership. The instructions and templates for drilling were not included. What I need most are the templates, I recieved a scanned copy of the instructions from another member. The invoice number is M17761. I've called several local dealerships and none have been able to help. I've also posted in many different areas of these forums to get some help, and I'm still without templates. I really want to install the side sills asap so if you can resolve my problem I'd appreciate it, thanks.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Tommy,

Hi, I have a problem with some side sill extensions that I ordered from your dealership. The instructions and templates for drilling were not included. What I need most are the templates, I recieved a scanned copy of the instructions from another member. The invoice number is M17761. I've called several local dealerships and none have been able to help. I've also posted in many different areas of these forums to get some help, and I'm still without templates. I really want to install the side sills asap so if you can resolve my problem I'd appreciate it, thanks.
[/b]

I'm in Las Vegas until Monday. Call SEAN at 1-800-875-2757 and ask him to assist you.

I'll fire off an email to him as well.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your response. The number you've provided does not seem correct. As for the templates, a forum member is helping me out by providing me a copy. However there is another problem. It has to deal with the front lip that I ordered. It looks as though they are back ordered and that your dealership has no ETA. This will take longer than I was originally lead to believe. I was hoping that I would get everthing in by this week and have it all installed by the weekend. The thing is I will be out of town for the next two weeks starting thursday (4/27) of next week. I just want to make sure I'm around when the part is delievered, so I think it would be best if I cancelled the order for now. The invoice number is M17776. Let me know. I'll just sit tight for now, we'll talk on Monday. Enjoy Vegas.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Thanks for your response. The number you've provided does not seem correct. As for the templates, a forum member is helping me out by providing me a copy. However there is another problem. It has to deal with the front lip that I ordered. It looks as though they are back ordered and that your dealership has no ETA. This will take longer than I was originally lead to believe. I was hoping that I would get everthing in by this week and have it all installed by the weekend. The thing is I will be out of town for the next two weeks starting thursday (4/27) of next week. I just want to make sure I'm around when the part is delievered, so I think it would be best if I cancelled the order for now. The invoice number is M17776. Let me know. I'll just sit tight for now, we'll talk on Monday. Enjoy Vegas.
[/b]

I am a retard. 1-800-347-3493 / 703-875-2757

I looked at a backorder report and there is no front lip of any kind on backorder as of this morning. And I don't know who led you to believe anything. I received your orders with no known corespondence beforehand...

I'll put it on my list of things to look at on Monday.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
2 Participants
RockSteady
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing