Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys.

Just found this forum, I have a 2020 Mazda 6, and want to wrap de mirrors black, I was wondering if any of you guys have done that? and if so, can you attach a pic of it? I´m struggling to find pictures online....

Greetings from Mexico

·
Super Moderator
17,372 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Congrats on your purchase. Hmmmm, I can't think of anyone who's wrapped their 3rd gen's mirrors who could show you results. That being said, you could always quickly photoshop it or put some black paper over them to get an idea how they'd look.

Youtube dude...
I don't see anything obvious at a quick glance, can you find anything specifically for a 3rd gen 6?

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Congrats on your purchase. Hmmmm, I can't think of anyone who's wrapped their 3rd gen's mirrors who could show you results. That being said, you could always quickly photoshop it or put some black paper over them to get an idea how they'd look.

I don't see anything obvious at a quick glance, can you find anything specifically for a 3rd gen 6?
Same mirrors

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey guys.

Just found this forum, I have a 2020 Mazda 6, and want to wrap de mirrors black, I was wondering if any of you guys have done that? and if so, can you attach a pic of it? I´m struggling to find pictures online....

Greetings from Mexico
I wrapped mine with a carbon fiber type. Also wrapped the rear spoiler. 2017 GT 20200507_100302_HDR.jpg 20200507_100315_HDR.jpg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts