Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anthony(RIMazda6) and Dan(BabyBlue6) decided to meet in Mystic, CT half way between both of our apt.

we were chattin today on aol and decided lets meet and take pics, have lunch, and ride around.

so we met at Starbuck's in Mystic. we decided to take some pics first. took alot of pictures. I let dan drive my car so i could see what it looks like. LOOKS HOT !!!!!!!!!!

Then we were off to friendly's to eat burgers and ice cream. we picked a good day to go there cause Miss CT girls decided to eat lunch there. so we saw like 20? 18+ ladies all jazed up lookin sexy. channel 6 news was there also. our waitress sucked !!!! food was aight. ice cream was better.

then we drove around downtown Mystic.

after some cruising around we decided it was time to go.

Had alot o fun and looking forward to next time

enjoy the pics !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
YO ant...thanks for postin the pics! It was real cool meetin you! i look forward to next time when you got a few more of your mods done and i'll try and scrape up some more money for a couple more myself! You'll see how my baby looks like dropped next time with the tanabe springs! CAN'T WAIT! and i wanna hear your new magnaflows in person.

PS - We had trouble creating the patented "6" for a picture at our meet cuase we were just a tad bit short on cars!

It was a lotta fun tho! This was my first time meetin a 6 club member! lookin forward to the next time!

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Originally posted by mazdaspeed123@Jul 15 2005, 10:19 AM
i was just lookin at your posts and im from ct too. if you guys ever have a meet again i will gladly show up. thanx.  hit me up sometime on AIM at

Hatchetjuggalo
[snapback]457148[/snapback]​

nice pics.....damm tahts a big sig :hoho:

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Nice 6's.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts