Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else who wants to come is more than welcome (even if you are not getting your fenders rolled)
We can go to "On the Border" for mexican food and drinks while we are there too.

Mini Meet/Fender Rolling
Date : Saturday, May 13
Time: 1:00 pm
Location: Meeting at IKEA in Hicksville. Park in in the lot for "ON THE BORDER"

Rain or Shine!

Events:
Food and drinks at "On the Border".
Fender rolling across the street in the parking lot of SEARS.
Photo shoot
Caravan to Dave and Busters in Farmingdale....at which point I'll beat everyone in Daytona!

LIST:
1. sKiLLs007
2. spiky3480
3. MS686
4. Xelindrya
5. kpjimmy
6. ShaDrag
7. Jen
8. Steve-O!

At this rate it is not going to be so mini!!! LOL

·
Registered
810 Posts
frack.. something came up for me on saturday so i can't make it. maybe another time. :(

·
Premium Member
5,156 Posts
Hm IKEA on the weekend is never a good combo. I suggest to go and meet up at the Sears right across the street. I know the Krispy Kreme is now out of business there, so there should be plenty of room and photo opportunities.

But in looking at Saturday's weather, its states rain. Is there a rain date? :nana:

Wait,wait...Friday? Dude I'm at work to keep the 6 dammit! :p Isn't it for Saturday May 13th??

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Alrighty, I'm planning on going ( *cough* with $50 for my fenders).

The forecast looks horrible for the weekend, it better clear up for Sat.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LOL Mexican parking lot, what we need to run border control for 6s? :laugh:
[/b]

Yup...that's why they have that dumb security guard walking in circles in that parking lot. Last time I was in the civic and he was looking at me all weird...i can only imagine his face when we all pull up there. lol

·
Registered
744 Posts
damn it i woulda so beenthere but i haven been on the forums in a few days

·
Registered
744 Posts
I went to DB and found your cars but not you guys lol

·
Registered
47 Posts
I went to DB and found your cars but not you guys lol
[/b]
Damn, that sucks! We were inside most of the night til about midnight! You should have looked for us. Two of us had Mazda6 hats on and both had eastcoast6.com tshirts and one had a mazda6club.com hat too! You couldn't have missed us, we were the guys flipping other players and each other on the Daytona arcade! LOL

·
Registered
744 Posts
i looked for like 45 minutes. ummm u guys play pool at all? i was near daytona game but no one was there :/ ehhh next time i guess. whoever was there with the white 6 saw my car. he was there when i pulled up but gone when i left

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
About this Discussion
41 Replies
9 Participants
kpjimmy
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing