Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey if anyone in my area would like to help me with my halo install on the 30th of this motnh I would appreciate it. I tried the other weekend and one of the bolts holding the headlight on is messed up so if I had a 2nd person helping me im sure I could get it off. I will pay anyone some money for there help and supply food and drinks throughout the time it takes to do. Also if anyone else needs help with anyother install Im sure I could help you with it I got all the tools needed to do anything so just let me know if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
744 Posts
try asking dan. i konw he has halos

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Yep, and I think he lives pretty close to you now..

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i know what to do but I was having problems with getting a bolt out and no one is around to ever help me. Its the bolt holding the passangers side light up the one in the right corner. The thing its screwed into just keeps spinning around and I cant really get to it and try to unscrew it all at the same time.

·
Registered
380 Posts
I'll give ya a hand. Plus, it would be nice to see how its actually done. Just let me know where and when.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll give ya a hand. Plus, it would be nice to see how its actually done. Just let me know where and when.
[/b]
Alright nice ya I think September 30th is the plan if thats cool. I can confirm that date tommorow for sure. Id wanna do it at my house seeing I have all the tools here. I will offer to pay for your gas to get here and pay for your time.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Alright nice ya I think September 30th is the plan if thats cool. I can confirm that date tommorow for sure. Id wanna do it at my house seeing I have all the tools here. I will offer to pay for your gas to get here and pay for your time.
[/b]
Cool..don't worry about the gas or the time time. I'm probably about 20 mins from ya. I'm in to just help out a fellow 6er. Can't wait to see the results up close. We can definatley order pizza, though, or what not.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Alright nice I just checked my schedule and the 30th looks good so if you are down we can do it. Also if you having anything you need put on or done I can probably do it.

For anyone else who would like to come over on the 30th (rain or shine 2 car garage) you are more than welcome to come help install stuff just chill or if you have anything you need installed.

I will also be installing my brakes and rotors this weekend so if anyone needs that done I will know how to by the 30th

I will pm anyone who wants to come with my address and phone number.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We would hafta get somewhat of an early start for the springs, and with 3 people working on em I think we could get it done in 2-4 hours. Dont worry about instructions on how to I did mine not to long ago and I will bring my computer out for a guide. For the gauge overlays thats not a problem at all will be very easy.

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
We would hafta get somewhat of an early start for the springs, and with 3 people working on em I think we could get it done in 2-4 hours. Dont worry about instructions on how to I did mine not to long ago and I will bring my computer out for a guide. For the gauge overlays thats not a problem at all will be very easy.
[/b]
ok but i dont want to take time away from your mods so we dont have to do them if you dont want too...

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It shouldnt be bad I ran into just about every problem with mine so I know how to do it. Plus youl be able to tell right away if its gunna be a bitch. The only thing that sucks is the A arm which on one side for me was a pain in the ass. I have extra ones tho incase we mess one of yours up. I messed mine up and bought 3 extra. The only thing thats time consuming is the compressing of the springs. On that note thats the only tool I dont have, so if you wanted to pick one up somewhere thad be fine, like radic said autozone rents em to ya and you get ur money back. So just let me know if your coming for sure.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Alright so whats the deal for this upcoming sat. just to remind you it dont matter if it rains i got a garage.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So whos coming I need to know who to give directions to. Anyone can come it doesnt matter, I will be working on my car all day or anyone elses so bring it on down if you need stuff done.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
So what time do you wanna start this at, and its suppose to be nice out so we could detail the cars aswell.

·
Registered
380 Posts
How about 11:30? Detailing, huh? Geez, I haven't wax the 6 since last spring.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Its suppose to be nice out so we might as well keep busy if we run out of stuff. I have some wax, but no clay bar or polish. Il go and pick some up later. So ya 1130 seems good so il see you then.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 22 Posts