Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could I be the first person EVER to get the Mini Disc add-on to the 6?! I'm getting it next week fully installed, from the dealer, for $400. I've seen it for over $400 not installed. Any feedback from people (if there is anyone) that has the Mini Disc?

·
Registered
837 Posts
Reading Topic: Mini Disc Player...

Nope you are not the first member who has a Minidisc upgrade. One of our earliest member has it before even us North American has the Mazda6 show up on our shore.

Speak to Steve6er and you can find out all the details. :)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Mini Disc Player...'

Originally posted by Joe From LI

Could I be the first person EVER to get the Mini Disc add-on to the 6?! I'm getting it  next week fully installed, from the dealer, for $400. I've seen it for over $400 not installed. Any feedback from people (if there is anyone) that has the Mini Disc?[/b]
Ive had this installed 6 months ago. Its not a bid deal.
Works great.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Replying to Topic 'Mini Disc Player...'

Sorry - I should have specified this - First person ever to get Mini Disc HERE IN THE USA... Mini Discs dont seem popular here at all (at least where I am in the Northeast). My dealer said this is the first installation he's ever heard of around here.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Wow, couldnt wait 2 days so that you actually hit the 17 year mark on the thread necro?
The guy is talking about cassette?!? What's that?

I remember the first cassette player we had where you can fast forward a song and play it instantly. I'm so amused by it! I mean, there was no way I can do that with my Sanyo like this on sale:

I can't believe someone is still selling this.

Of course, what amuses me is a jukebox. Lots of memories flooding back...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts