Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
some of you know i help out companies from time to time. well i might need a 6i in the Whittier area to help with some prototyping of headers. F2 is going to have a booth setup for Mazdafest, and we want to get the headers that i started finished and on another 6 for the event. you don't have to track the car, but we would like to have it at the event on Sunday.

i'll find out more tomorrow, but if interested PM me please, and let me know what year and mtx/atx

·
Super Moderator
9,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
as for the proto stuff, i'll find out more this coming week. sportyness doesn't really matter, it's just fitting it. as it looks last time i talked to him, might not even need to go to Mazdafest, as he want's to fit/test it, then pull it off and get another one made ASAP to have available to show at Mazdafest.

only other thing that might be good would be to get a before and after dyno. i don't know if we can do the install at the track with hand tools, i'd have to ask. but if someone was up for 2 days, maybe Ricardo would be down for a dyno run on Sat, then swap and run the headers on Sun?

just speculation right now, i'll update as i know more on what's needed as well as time needed.

As of today, my car will be done on the 20th!! finally! but he's expecting the SCT stuff this week also, and he's gonna hold it another week to see if he can get some timing out of it with the tuning. in turn, he's gonna bring the car down to SoCal for me the following weekend, tune or not, and i'll do the tune later if needed/desired.

·
Super Moderator
9,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
if i can't crack 300hp i'm gonna take a shit on my hood and drive all damn day like that!

glad you can both days by the way!! i think your bro is gonna bring the miata!

·
Super Moderator
9,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
speed3 isn't set in stone yet, and i don't think they'll have it on the track either as it is THE one that they take to all the shows

·
Registered
905 Posts
speed3 isn't set in stone yet, and i don't think they'll have it on the track either as it is THE one that they take to all the shows
[/b]
more reason to do it. It would only prove that mazda is badassed.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
8 Participants
Chode6i
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing