Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forum members/visitors-

Here's your chance to get an awesome deal on 2006 MazdaSpeed 6's and every other Mazda-
We MUST sell by Feb. 25, no reasonable offer will be refused. :yesnod:

10 in stock in our dealer network now!!

:love: $1500 off Sport and GT models (all GT's have roof) 1 Black Mica w/ B-W interior, roof., 1 Whitewater Pearl GT w-roof, 1 Liquid Plat Sport, 1 Titanium GT w-roof. 1 Black cherry w/ B-W interior, roof, many more, call today!

:drive: $2000 off GT models with roof and Nav, Titanium and Black Mica

Every other Mazda in stock at direct dealer invoice (over 750 mazda's in my dealer network inventory) plus all available rebates and discounts.

Out of state sales are more than welcome! (Sales tax for your state will need to be collected at point of sale)

Call today and ask for Internet Sales Manager, Matt Tucker. Call for email and web site address.
Bommarito St. Peters, MO, 63376 (use ZIP to seacrh MazdaUSA for inventory)
(636)928-2300 x 1383

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Great deal, if I were closer I would purchase the Black MSP6

·
Registered
53 Posts
Matt is an excellant sales person to work with- and he knows his product. If you have any interest at all, give Matt a call. He's a good guy.

·
Registered
595 Posts
I ordered my MS6 with Matt as well. Very professional and knowledgable - much more than most salesman I have delt with over the years. I cant wait till mine comes in.

those prices would be close to S-plan wouldnt they?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I ordered my MS6 with Matt as well. Very professional and knowledgable - much more than most salesman I have delt with over the years. I cant wait till mine comes in.

[/b]

Why thank you all- Quite humbled :)

Yes, the above listed sale prices were close to S-plan.

Moved a few of them! Might have to do it agian if the bosses allow! Let me know demand!

BTW- 1GTO, Yours is still in 'build status'. I'll let you know ship date as soon as it posts.

-Matt T.
Bommarito St. Peters, MO

·
Registered
490 Posts

[/b]
By the time you get yours, I will have had my daughter Graduate High Schoooollll :laugh:
I do hope the Wait is worth it. The CAR is, but the WAIT??
LOL, I picked mine when it was at the port, called the Dealer the day it was scheduled to arrive and picked it up 2 days later! That was almost tooooo long for me to wait.. I would be going bonkers if I was you . ;)

Nice sale BTW Matt. If I could only talk the wife into trading in her Xterra, I would have 2 in the drive.

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
I'm considering trading my 2004 6s for an 06 6s...but I live in Michigan so I dont know if the distance is logical. Let me know if you get a chance to shoot me a few details on some deals you can offer me, thankyou.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm considering trading my 2004 6s for an 06 6s...but I live in Michigan so I dont know if the distance is logical. Let me know if you get a chance to shoot me a few details on some deals you can offer me, thankyou.
[/b]

The salesman side of me wants to tell you that I can offer great deals that would make it worth the long drive. However, the fellow club member side of me and the logical end leads me to tell you that I would most likely not be able to best any deal you get up there by enough to justify that long trip.

I will be more than happy to review any deals you get from another dealer, as is everyone on this forum for that matter, to make sure you are getting the best deal possible.

Thanks for the inquiry and let me know if I can be of any more help-

MT

1 - 9 of 9 Posts