Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just moved back to the midwest and I am surprised of how little activity it is.

I just wanted to start an active posting for users here. Maybe we can get a meetup or something planned if we can get enough people.

Just post name /car /and what part of the midwest you are from.

Marcus - 05' mazda 6 hatch - St. Louis Area

·
Registered
114 Posts

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
114 Posts
It's typical Wisconsin haha. 34,000 people in my city. Corn fields, random weather, nothing to do but drink and work on cars. But hey, what more could you ask for!?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We should try to find a central area and try to have a meet this summer. Once we get more people chime in I will map out where most people live and see if we can find a central point to meet.

Hopefully it is not in a corn field. lol

·
Registered
114 Posts
We should try to find a central area and try to have a meet this summer. Once we get more people chime in I will map out where most people live and see if we can find a central point to meet.

Hopefully it is not in a corn field. lol
I know the milwaukee area has meets often, so I'm sure Chicago and other bigger cities do also.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
114 Posts

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I figured chicago would have to have some meets. I wonder if they are mainly on 6crew. Might have to see if anybody there. I figured since the midwest was so large, we could easily get a group of us together to meetup.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
So i just wanted to update the roster of where everybody is. I am seeing what location is decent for most of us to drive to. We will see as we add more people.

04Mazda666 - Manitowoc, WI
Osubeast14- Columbus, Ohio
joebrez - Kenosha Wi
baam5774 - Chillicothe Illinois
legacy4life - East St. Louis, IL
Domination66 - Columbus, Ohio

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I broke down in Lincoln, IL this weekend. It was so embarassing waiting on a tow truck in the middle of nowhere.

Water pump went out. Napa closed at 6 so i couldnt do a roadside repair. Had to get a hotel and wait until a shop could fix it in the morning. I tried my best to get the car to at least bloomington.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
About this Discussion
20 Replies
7 Participants
legacy4life
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing