Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm starting a thread thanking the people who made the Mid-Ohio meet the best meet I've ever been to. Feel free for you other members to add your thanks...

Thank you Msumlin and wife the most for spending your time and money to put this all together. You guys did a great job. It was a fun packed weekend and I am truly grateful to you both!

Thank you MZBuckeye for letting me hang out in your house and watch the game. You guys are lucky to have such a nice house! PS. The bar you made, ROCKS!

Lastly, thank you everyone who was there....without whom, there never would have been a meet in the first place!!! I loved hanging out with each one of you and I'll see you guys next year! ...and of course, on the forum!!

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Hey, no problem dude. What a great meet.

Marlon, you're the man. Good job.

Hero, thanks for the great deal.

Everyone else, thanks for coming. Feel free to stop by anytime you're in my area.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Ahh yes, it was quite an amazing meet. Marlon out did himself on this one, those f'n twistes by the dam were insane. Steve and Arch, thanks for helping me out with the door guards, that would have taken forever by myself. Dan, once again thanks for having a whole lot of people over. Best meet ever.

Who should dare start the Official Mid-Ohio Meet Picture/Video Thread?

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You know what's funny....Before the meet when I read threads from you guys I just read them like I read a book but now I picture you guys actually saying it...lol.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
You know what's funny....Before the meet when I read threads from you guys I just read them like I read a book but now I picture you guys actually saying it...lol.
[/b]
Haha, yeah me too.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
i finally made it back, heh, almost passed out of the freeway so i had to pull over and sleep for awhile :)

but the meet was AWESOME!!!

im waiting on all of my pics ( and videos ) from heronew, but yeah man i got some awesome ones!

THANKS A TON for hosting this meet Marlon! it was well worth the trip from ohio, and those twisties were awesome.

MZBUCKEYE, you rock.

ALL of the members who came were awesome, and made the whole meet a great time. ( mike, the car looks much better with the doorguards off. paintless dent removal could probably get rid of the dents if you want to try that)

im sure with all the pics soo many people are going to be at the next meet because they'll see how awesome it was.

How did tripoint and tindol do? i was sad i couldnt stick around for the race it just was too late in the day to have room for my 6 hour drive home.

·
Registered
6 Posts
We need that video from the p5 owner.
[/b]
That P5 owner?!? That P5 owner is such a tool...

Okay it's me, Shawn. ;) I have just over an hours worth of video from the two days I was there. I'll start working on those now. With school and work, it may take a couple days to get all the clips made, but I'll have those soon. The trip was fun! Can't wait to do that again, thanks all! :)

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Hey shawn! I see you remembered your screen name. I can't wait to see those clips. Next time I'm in the 'bus, we'll have to hit Ledos! Seriously, we should do that.

Man, my sunburn is killing me. And yeah, it's funny to read threads now. I can picture people actually saying these things. Hey arch, I emailed Bill at leatherseats.com and told him the story about the seats. I'm sure he'll have a solution.

What about what Tater said to Mary Katherene? Could you believe that?

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
What about what Tater said to Mary Katherene? Could you believe that?
[/b]
Haha, Arch needs to throw that in with his list of quotes. That was freaking horrible. I don't remember it exactly, but it was not well put at all.

Oh, 514 would be a blast on your bike if you liked the road Marlon took us on. It starts out with just a bunch of hills, but then adds some insanely fun turns. No switchbacks like the last one we hit, but still a really good time.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
I know it. We asked her about the race, and what she finished and she said she didn't even know for sure. Tater then said

"You didn't finish dead last did you?"

KaBOOOM! Like a bomb went off man. She handled it with grace though, and I tried to diffuse the situation real quick by adding "Hey, she can drive circles around any one of us!"

Some more picture teasers.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Yeah that was it. Didn't exactly think that one out too far ahead, did he?
I'll add my pic, its funny because even though the car has so much carbon fiber, they still keep the fake carbon fiber trim on the original dash

·
Registered
981 Posts
Tripoint took podium at 3rd place, Jeff Altenberg (sp?). I believe we had 5th, 6th and 7th too. Not quite sure. Tindols guys were getting the shit knocked out of them by everyone, especially the Audi's, one of them got bumped 90 degrees around the keyhole. Espenlaub broke his rim (like a piece actually sticking up off of it). Not so good for those guys, tripoint did well.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
About this Discussion
34 Replies
12 Participants
msumlin
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing