Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new here and noticed a few fellow Michiganders and one from my town Holland Mazdamarla Hi to all and thought another one from here :)
Larry

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Reading Topic: Michiganders

I'm from Grandville, you know, where the new mall is... :sarc

Anyway, welcome to the board, now take that baby down to Grand Haven and pick up some chicks! :D

·
Registered
319 Posts

A former Holland resident here. Born in Holland Hospital, and about as dutch as they come (for an American anyway) ;)

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Replying to Topic 'Michiganders'

I could go to Grand Haven but the better half wouldn't like that :D :D

·
Registered
1,112 Posts

Trivia time:

Did you know that "Michigander" is not technically correct? We're "Michiganians." Go figure, people incorrectly use the stupid sounding one...

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

phrosted have you gone to Logans (sp) to eat Kathy & I really like it there the nuts are good with the beer :)

·
Registered
1,813 Posts

Troy here! East Lansing MSU when the school is in section! Hello everyone!

·
Registered
114 Posts

Whats up everybody? I live in Troy, MI too and drive a lapis 6 with clear tails and exhaust mods so far. Ive seen a few 6's around town and thought i'd see if any were on the site. Go Pistons!

·
Registered
1,112 Posts

m2mazda6: I see a silver 6 with Sport Package cruising around '31 and Waverley area occasionally, that wouldn't happen to be you, would it?

·
Registered
186 Posts

Hi everyone! I am in Ann Arbor. Been thinking about buying a 6i. Anyone happens to know a decent dealership around here? :)

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Originally posted by Phrosted

m2mazda6:  I see a silver 6 with Sport Package cruising around '31 and Waverley area occasionally, that wouldn't happen to be you, would it?[/b]
No not me I have a Sepang Green one

·
Registered
543 Posts

Took me a while to notice this thread, but........HI ALL! :)

Yep - I'm in Holland, too m2.

I've seen a silver 6 parked at a house in Zeeland, and also just today pulling out of Taco Bell on North River at lunchtime. Don't know if they're the same one or not. Blond woman was driving it - sport package, moonroof.

Also saw a black 6 last Wednesday about 9:00am driving down Butternut.

I've also seen a Steel Grey one a few weeks ago, on James, by 144th.

Is anyone here any of these cars' owners?

·
Registered
1,813 Posts

Yo! Michigan6! I know where you live! I saw your mazda6 couple time already. Somerset Apartment which is where I use to live! Hit me up and we can hang out sometime!!

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Reading Topic: Replying to Topic 'Michiganders'

Peoples? You treat us as if we Michiganians are different from the rest of you some how!

1 - 20 of 131 Posts