1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
this guy

·
Registered
756 Posts
Msf is having a get together in lansing in a few months, in the case of how little people mod or care about their mazda in michigan.. Might have to branch and round up a more broad range like rx7/rx8/protege/3/miata/6 crew/6 club to end up with a decent gathering. might turn into a piss contest instantly with that mix though rofl

Sent from my dial up phone

·
Registered
683 Posts
I'll be feeling mighty slow if I show up at a meet with rx8's and speed 6's

·
Registered
683 Posts
Lol how? Lighter car with what at least 30 more horses to the wheels.... Must've had a malfunctioning "device" behind the wheel.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Hey guys... I'm in Grand Rapids, just bought an 04 Volcano red Mazda6
Myself and others from my forum SpooledupRacing.com will be doing many of car meets this summer. I plan to do a little autoX racing as well if anyone is interested...

Hit me up!
[email protected]

·
Registered
245 Posts
We are putting up a spring time meet/greet for anyone interested....

Free lanyards
Grilling
Pictures
ETC...

I'm looking for people who want to hang out have some fun and meet other car people... Should be a blast if we get this all planned out in time.. This will probably take place in SW MI

·
Registered
32 Posts
Welcome. I too just bought an 04 Volcanic Red last month. I'm about an hour north of you. You have the sedan or 5-door? V6 or 4?

Might be doing a big convertible top install meet on my Mustang later in March at my shop outside Mt. Pleasant. Still trying to decide if I want to tackle the project myself. Will probably depend on if I can find anyone with at least a little bit of convertible experience to "supervise." But for anyone wanting to learn or at least see what not to do, convertible tops seem to be the one thing most DIYers shy away from. In my mind, that makes it a worthy challenge. :cool:

·
Registered
9 Posts
I am in Lansing\Howell area. I have a 2004 Mazda 6i. Always willing to meet up and talk shop with other owners!

·
Registered
32 Posts
just by chance anyone one from Michigan know of a good mechanic who is in the metro detroit area who can possibly look at a low idle issue i am having before i have to break down and take my car to the dealer?

the mechanic that normally deals with my car is in novi and i am in macomb so its starting to get to far to drive to take my car to and from him.

if anyone can help thanks in advance.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.