Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Sounds like a good idea... even better that Novi is an area where I have an idea of where I'm going. I'm definitely in. I would love to check out people's mods... the mod bug is starting to bite, but I'm trying to be strong... :lol: (we'll see how long that lasts)

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Doh! Almost forgot to check on this thread...

Actually that is sounding like a good idea... meeting at 8pm, go drive and then do the drinks and mingle thing.

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
You can't miss me... I'll be wearing a black w/red Alpinestars / HRC cap and a black leather jacket.

TENTATIVE SCHEDULE

B-Dub's Novi : 8pm for cruise
B-Dub's Novi : 10-10:30ish for beer and wings

See ya'll there!

Neil[/b]
Just to confirm... this is tomorrow night (Sat.), not tonight (Fri)... right?

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Excellent... I was just wondering the same thing.. in B-Dubs or in the parking lots. Cool. Be there at 8pm.

If it does snow... weather.com says it's supposed to lighten up as it gets later.... although there's not much going on in FH.

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Man... after hearing those BOV's... I'm reconsidering the intake and aftermarket BOV. Sounded pretty badass!

Had a good time guys. We should make this a regular monthly event or something...

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Hehehe....HKS SSQ running VTA!!! I think someone else's BOV was VTA, but I couldn't tell whose it was.[/b]
BTW... my antenna was $20.94 and there is a 10% off coupon on Suburban's website, so I got it for $18.85... OEM CX-7 antenna, so reception is as good as stock.

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
hahah. it's alright, i cant wait till summer time maybe i'll be able to keep up with my bottle on. but that allwheel drive launch is awesome! but i could never end my mazda project, and buy a speed6. that's no fun in my eyes. but they are nice, im defently going to roll with u guys again.[/b]
Oh, I definitely want to see you car running with a full bottle.

This is going to be a fun summer... :)

does anyone want to cruise next monday? mondays are my day off so, any time would work. i wanna see your cars!!!

p.s... weather is supposed to be mid 40's partly sunny[/b]
I dunno about everyone else, but... Monday being the beginning of the work week and all... work tends to be busy and me tired.

Considering your job and thus your schedule... I feel for you. But Fridays or Saturdays (esp. Sat) is going to work best for me.

BTW... I'm not a white car person, but that whitewater pearl was looking good!

Hey all I just read through the whole 8 pages of this thread and I want in. I've only seen two other MS6's since I got mine and both were in passing on the road. I'm down for weekend drive/meet almost any Friday or Saturday night works for me. So add me to the PM list for the next event.

Chris[/b]

As they said... you just gotta keep up with the thread.

As far as a drive/meet... I'm up for one pretty much any weekend. I wouldn't mind this becoming a monthly event... at least during the summer time. :p

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Shit... 5pm huh? I was going to give Tess her weekly hand washing, but I don't think I've got the time. Maybe running her through a "touchless" wash this one time will be ok... Unless you guys wouldn't mind givin gme a little extra time (say 6pm) to get her nice and pretty...

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
myself and justin want to start early. just run it through a touchless.
that's what i'm doing.

see you all at five.[/b]

No problem. I located one the other day just for times like this...

I kinda figured that you guys wanted to get an early start on things this time. Same thing to me... early or late...

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Argument with the little woman, eh? Yeah that kinda thing tends to screw up your day...

Confuc1ous... you need to make it out here with us one of these days. Keep an eye on the thread as there are no PM's or anything that go around about this. Saw your thread on the Altima coupe in "other cars". Nice car isn't it?

1 - 20 of 76 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.