Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an '06 Performance White sedan, been checking out the $200 metra dash kit that does not match my dash color. Has anyone ever used the JL cleansweep with the stock radio. If so how does it perform, may add Nav or DVD later. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
cleansweep sounds pretty cool.

i don't think that the metra is even an option for the 06'ers (compatibility issues), so this might be the only way for you right now.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
jl clean sweep is a cool gadget that i won't use nor waste my $ on but that's me. the metra doesn't fit the 06' mazda 6 and i wouldn't plan on one for it until 08' when they change to a new body style(if they keep the 2yr theme).

·
Registered
275 Posts
Go with the clean sweep. You will lose the volume control on your steering wheel. If you want to keep the volume control look into Scocshe. They have an interface that is pretty good as well. Or look in the Car Audio section, there are a couple of guys that have used an interface from Fosgate that looks amazing
!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Go with the clean sweep. You will lose the volume control on your steering wheel. If you want to keep the volume control look into Scocshe. They have an interface that is pretty good as well. Or look in the Car Audio section, there are a couple of guys that have used an interface from Fosgate that looks amazing
!
[/b]
Thx. I'll check it out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts