Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my panasonic in dash screen installed in my 2004 "Canadian" Mazda6. The metra kit was used, and the install went flawlessly. My A/C is working perfectly, along with the OEM screen readouts of temperature and everything else. I was nervous after hearing nothing but negative results on Canadian metra kit installs, but I guess it only comes down to the skills of the installer!
Pics to come!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well here is the pic!

I would assume that my car is a Canadian model seeing as how I bought it in Toronto, and the configuration is in km as opposed to miles.

Attachments

·
Registered
104 Posts
Well here is the pic!

I would assume that my car is a Canadian model seeing as how I bought it in Toronto, and the configuration is in km as opposed to miles.
[/b]
Thats really nice. Did you get the steering wheel control adapter for volume?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I never got a steering wheel volume control adapter. I didn't know that was possible without a custom wiring job. Anyone know the part I would need for that? I do miss my steering wheel audio controls.....I am always reaching for them even though they don't work anymore. Thanks for the comments!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Alright thanks STSCS
I will definitely have to check that out cuz I am always pressing those buttons so used to their practicality

·
Registered
793 Posts
i really like that, but like maddog said it does block the vents. i suppose there is a deck that sits down a bit lower. I do like the look...good job

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
9 Participants
DraGkuLa
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing