Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed the metra kit, but my AC nor temperature indicator does not work anymore. Has anyone encountered this problem? I tried searching the forum but did not find anything on this issue.

Could this be a wiring error or a faulty metra kit?

If there is something wrong with the wiring, how can I fix this? Thanks

·
Registered
232 Posts
this happend to me when i first put my amps in. i thought i damaged the board but after putting the metra kit it till is missing and now a couple of months later i am now missing my fan speed icon.

·
Registered
15 Posts
this happend to me when i first put my amps in. i thought i damaged the board but after putting the metra kit it till is missing and now a couple of months later i am now missing my fan speed icon.
[/b]
Do u have a manual or electric temp controls? did u check the harness behind the radio that goes to the display?

·
Registered
232 Posts
i have manual controls. and yes i rechecked all the plugs and slowly but surly the display keep going away,

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a 2004 5-door i4 model. I followed all the directions in the Metra Kit but it still doesnt work. I double checked all the plugs and connections and made sure they were in. Can the board I have come faulty?

Oh, and it's manual temp control.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have a 2004 5-door i4 model. I followed all the directions in the Metra Kit but it still doesnt work. I double checked all the plugs and connections and made sure they were in. Can the board I have come faulty?

Oh, and it's manual temp control.
[/b]
Yeah it is poss. I have a 05 6s and i had my kit in for almost 6 months and i have had no problems with mine. Check to see if u can exchange it or have a shop look at it....

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yah, that's what I did. I hooked the factory radio back and the AC works like normal. I doubt that I missed a plug or anything... perhaps I'll try installing the metra again and see if it magically works...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
4 Participants
frkideaky
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing