Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For anybody who needs the Metra Kit, Speak up! I have a brand new Metra kit with all adapters included. It has been open once when i bought it to make sure everything i needed was there. NEVER used. $100

[attachmentid=12199][attachmentid=12197][attachmentid=12198][attachmentid=12200][attachmentid=12201]

Who knows now a days! I also have the full stock intake unit. Also i have a stock shift knob (brand new), shift boot (brand new), and a cut shifter. I changed the shifter to a short shifter as soon as i bought the car NEW!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
256 Posts
For anybody who needs the Metra Kit, Speak up! I have a brand new Metra kit with all adapters included. It has been open once when i bought it to make sure everything i needed was there. NEVER used. $100
Who knows now a days! I also have the full stock intake unit. Also i have a stock shift knob (brand new), shift boot (brand new), and a cut shift knob. I changed the shifter to a short shifter as soon as i bought the car NEW!!!
[/b]

You have a brand new shift knob, but what is the cut shift knob?

Is the shift knob the chrome one, or the flat silver one? or just leather?

How much you thinking?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You have a brand new shift knob, but what is the cut shift knob?

Is the shift knob the chrome one, or the flat silver one? or just leather?

How much you thinking?
[/b]
I changed the origanal post. I meant cut shifter. Sorry about that! I have the black leather shift knob with the chrome insert that tells which gear you are in.

I'll give up the knob and the boot together for $40

·
Registered
101 Posts
I changed the origanal post. I meant cut shifter. Sorry about that! I have the black leather shift knob with the chrome insert that tells which gear you are in.

I'll give up the knob and the boot together for $40
[/b]

yo im down or that metra dash kit!!! can u show some pics?

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
PM sent...bad spelling...but it was sent

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am laying this out for anyone that is interested in the Metra Kit. I have an offer pending for $130 for the Kit. Does anyone want to beat that????

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here are the pictures of the knob and boot!

[attachmentid=12195][attachmentid=12194][attachmentid=12193][attachmentid=12196]

If you would like a bigger size of one of the pictures, let me know. I had to shrink them a lilttle bit to fit them all

Attachments

·
Registered
238 Posts
PM sent for boot and shifter. Let me know!! :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
8 Participants
nyyanks2always4
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing