Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I have some stuff on my trunk like plastic bottles with liquids to clean the interior of my car, soap, windshield cleaner y also have a flash light, tools. Car chamois ect, well all that junk move around all the time making noises and every time I open the trunk is all a big mess.

I tried putting everything in a plastic bin and is not helping, the bin flip over and stuff fly around.

Guys what can I do to keep my trunk neat and avoid all that stuff flying all over the place?

Thanks

Alex

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Messy Trunk'

Originally posted by QBA

Guys what can I do to keep my trunk neat and avoid all that stuff flying all over the place?

Thanks

Alex[/b]
Get a garage! :D

(I'm sorry but it was too easy of a cheap shot)

How about something like this? Cargo Net

·
Registered
2,059 Posts

i got a rubbery cargo mat........for like 30cdn sure it doesn't fit all the trunk but does its job on not moving stuff around

·
Premium Member
1,776 Posts
Reading Topic: Messy Trunk

Take a box, put some velcro on the bottom of it and attach the counterpart of the velcro to the floor of the trunk. This should hold it.

·
Registered
526 Posts

You could also get the cargo mat & organizer if you want the full-factory look. I've got it in my car and just love it Folds down when I don't need it or comes out with no trouble.

·
Registered
878 Posts

Originally posted by Ruefus

You could also get the cargo mat & organizer if you want the full-factory look.  I've got it in my car and just love it  Folds down when I don't need it or comes out with no trouble.[/b]
I 2nd that :D Well worth the cash

·
Registered
980 Posts

Driving a bit more carefully is always a good idea however don't forget to still have fun. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts