Mazda 6 Forums banner

Would you be interested in buying this mesh grille?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
I like it but perhaps a brushed aluminum look could also give a good stand out look but not too flashy. Having a chrome next to the chrome in the front brow could loose some of it spazas

Reactions: OCTOGONPC

·
Registered
747 Posts
Greetings guys...

Due to a number of factors, including my flawed template, the company has decided to hold off on going forward with developing a grill for the GJ Mazda 6. So I wanted to take the time to say THANKS for all who participated in this effort. That stated I'm posting my results. I plan to do a little more with it, but the current results are NICE (i.m.o.). :D

(P.S. - You may also notice "a little more ORANGE" under the hood. ;) )

Thanks again!!

I kinda like that. How come they decided to not produce again?

·
Registered
747 Posts
dude your own custom template looks awesome to me. I would prefer a brushed AL but nevertheless your effort with this was awesome. I think we need to do what we can to help push aftermarket options for our sexy beasts. Best thing about our front bumper are the push pins are reusable, unlike most Ford makes and other brands. So even if we need to remove the front bumper it wouldn't take that long to do. Getting the cross bars removed would make the grill stand out a bit better I think.

·
Registered
747 Posts
This thought just came to me. what if we could "wrap" the cross bars with a mess look instead of removing the cross bars themselves. Not sure how playable the mesh would be and it would certainly starch the surface unless there was some sort of black felt. hmmmm photo shop anyone?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.