Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the little time I've been here on this great forum , I have noticed only two members from Montreal area .

Guinea Pig
Anthem

I also have noticed several from our great country Canada , some of which have greeted / answered my few postings so far :)

So how about we'all give each other a handshake here ; to know who's who .... 'cause I know there has to be more ! What I mean is that I see a lot of members in general do not complete their profile by filling in where they're from :( I respect if you don't though .

We could throw in a : 'did you know' Canadian fact in with it for our fellow American neighbors to get to know us better ;) Such as Canadian beer is sold in more quantities to the U.S. than vice versa :yesnod:

I'm exactly across the river on the north side of the island of Montreal ; on the island of Laval .

·
Registered
444 Posts
im from Laval

hi guys!

We could throw in a : 'did you know' Canadian fact in with it for our fellow American neighbors to get to know us better ;) Such as Canadian beer is sold in more quantities to the U.S. than vice versa :yesnod:

[/b]
that's because their market is 10x bigger than ours and we rely mostly on exportation because of our small market. I know because i study international business at Concordia

·
Registered
297 Posts
I'm from Montreal
There's a Canada section down below in the forums list

Member ACME is from Quebec city

I saw a red MS6 in Laval parked in front of the Future Shop right along the 13th. Was it one of you guys?

·
Registered
358 Posts
Ottawa here eh. Hey, for our american freinds, did you know that relitively few canadians actualy live in igloos or dog sled to work? it's true, it doesn't snow all year 'round as soon as you cross the Can/US border.

Looks like Canadian content is alive and well here on the mazda 6 forums!

·
Registered
444 Posts
Ottawa here eh. Hey, for our american freinds, did you know that relitively few canadians actualy live in igloos or dog sled to work? it's true, it doesn't snow all year 'round as soon as you cross the Can/US border.

Looks like Canadian content is alive and well here on the mazda 6 forums!
[/b]

yeah, went to California and american didnt know what were the spoken languages in canada and some dont even know where canada is.

Im not talking about kids, but about adults...

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Waterloo,ON here.. btw, u should post this thread to Canada section....

·
Registered
259 Posts
MTL here!

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wow Lots from Montreal ; this is great .... maybe we should organize a meet ! :yesnod:

Allrighty , I keep coming here on this forum and making my way down in the order of the sections appearing and never have time left to complete all of'em .... gotta jump straight to this section I haven't seen yet .... gone hunting

·
Registered
747 Posts
Burlinton VT here, about 90 mins away... I used to come up for Contour meets when I had my Mystique and in warmer weather I might be up for an MTL 6 meet as well.

Allow me to offer an American fact: What country does the US import the most oil from? Canada. Often makes for an interesting discussion point down here :)

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey you guys .... you Canadian Mazda 6 owners .... I invite you to post again in the two new threads I started in the Canadian Section of our forum ; just scroll down to the bottom (almost) of the main page ..... even if you posted here :yesnod:

A Montreal meet would be great , with our U.S. neighbors visiting us ; even better :)

Welcome among us noxrage :)

·
Registered
131 Posts
Wassup guys im from Montreal

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
About this Discussion
22 Replies
19 Participants
6 Pack
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing