them pic's are 2 years old... She has changed a little :nana:

Best two 6's that anyone can own! lol mazda6 and yamaha r6

Im from Ont Canada

Attachments

·
Registered
122 Posts
Reppin GTA, London, and Winnipeg.

Still waiting for the Snowflake White MS6 GT 07" to arrive...

·
Registered
65 Posts
Farm near Georgetown, Ontario - 30 kms from the big smoke - Toronto

·
Registered
31 Posts
hey guys! scot from calgary...
cpe intake, spec stage 3+ clutch, fidanza flywheel, 19" asa w/ dunlops, rolled fenders, cordova throttle body, custom eyelids and brake light, HID, and last but not least eibachs and koni's (just arrived - not yet installed). car is currently just black, the flames were part of a summer promo we did two years ago. when we doing up a meet alberta boys!?

broken link.... sorry guys.

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
hey, thanks 6 pack. side profiles attached. dont laugh.... but i did the eyelids myself, black vinyl and an exacto blade. a little ghetto, i know, but im just not diggin the standard order eyelid shape so i though id just do my own. did one side and then placed the offcut on the other side so they came out symetrical. but now that i have the template ill probably just get them digitally cut when they need refreshed (get a little nicked up from rocks and such.)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
hey, thanks 6 pack. side profiles attached. dont laugh.... but i did the eyelids myself, black vinyl and an exacto blade. a little ghetto, i know, but im just not diggin the standard order eyelid shape so i though id just do my own. did one side and then placed the offcut on the other side so they came out symetrical. but now that i have the template ill probably just get them digitally cut when they need refreshed (get a little nicked up from rocks and such.)[/b]
Well Scotty , don't worry 'cause we think alike on both counts - I don't like the cookie cutter eye lids out there either . They are hiding the best part of the headlight H1's side chrome ring and also creating an eye shut-up-too much effect on that end . I will create a custom one as well shortly , perhaps out of vinyl too . I like the fact that vinyl is low profile unlike the add-on effect of plastics . I will shape the inner corners very simililarly to the first pics (Accolade) and thin it out in like fashion as you have , but thinner instead of a curve-up at the end .
[attachment=27651:EyeLids_...azda6_00.jpg] [attachment=27652:EyeLids_...azda6_01.jpg]

Attachments

41 - 60 of 110 Posts
About this Discussion
109 Replies
82 Participants
midrange
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing