Mazda 6 Forums banner

4181 - 4198 of 4198 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,306 Posts
Really, you post "congrats to your marriage" in a thread of member pictures with NO PREVIOUS MENTION of a marriage. WTF.
This bullshit seems like a pretty lame way to get your thread count up @candylion. All 4 of your posts lack any substance OR reference to any prior conversation or subject. Almost spamish if you ask me....
#JustSayin '

·
Super Moderator
16,742 Posts
Really, you post "congrats to your marriage" in a thread of member pictures with NO PREVIOUS MENTION of a marriage. WTF.
This bullshit seems like a pretty lame way to get your thread count up @candylion. All 4 of your posts lack any substance OR reference to any prior conversation or subject. Almost spamish if you ask me....
#JustSayin '
Thanks for keeping an eye on this. Not sure if forum newbie or spammer.

·
Super Moderator
16,742 Posts

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
I realized I've never posted to this thread. Here I am in my Stig suit. :)

Yeah, I'm a old, fat guy. :)

CR

·
Registered
21 Posts
No, you do not need to adjust the color of your screen, I really am that pale.. Oregon Tan and all..

Here I am in my natural habitat, being a cube jockey and chained to my desk. Please don't tap the glass.. it frightens me.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
16,742 Posts
I realized I've never posted to this thread. Here I am in my Stig suit. :)

Yeah, I'm a old, fat guy. :)

CR
For some reason, you are EXACTLY how I've pictured you this whole time haha. It's awesome.

·
Registered
582 Posts
First time I've noticed this thread.....Yours truly.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thanx man, me too lol, it was in the upper 30's as well so it was hard breathing. Doing another spartan sprint in August like an idiot lol. Will be my last probably, getting old hurts.

Nah, I'm good.. I'll stick with weights.. You go on with your bad self and do the runs.. :D

4181 - 4198 of 4198 Posts
About this Discussion
4.2K Replies
617 Participants
dacandcoke
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing