4141 - 4160 of 4198 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
348 Posts
This is pretty cool, amazing what you can find while bored browsing the forums.
I'm in the middle and no I'm not a pimp, they're my best friends since as long as I can remember.

And in my work attire, recconissance ftw!

·
Registered
303 Posts

·
100% CANUCK
7,600 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
:huh:

Look back at epic battles in WW1 & WW2

Vimy ridge - Canada
D-day - Canada played a huge role

There are many more but i dont know the names of them. Canada's military kicks ass!!

Thanks to @Sleepy & @Canadian6 for being part of our countries defense!! Mad probs boys!!

Most a

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
They don't teach us this in the us just proves to show we are very controlled especially in the history department. But I have respect for any one that
Is willing to lay the life on the line to defend ones country

·
Registered
614 Posts
dude you can't be serious did you really only think that Canada had mounties or something?? LOL

They also have some bad-ass spec ops guys that have joint-op'd many U.S. efforts...and I'm pretty sure it was a Canadian sniper who broke the record for longest recorded sniper kill.

·
Registered
303 Posts
I didn't know what they had. But like I said I was never told nor taught about them and there is never anything in the news about it so I was ignorant to the fact there was one

·
Registered
614 Posts
The news over here is a joke. As I'm sure it is in most places around the world, but that's a completely different topic for another day.

Out of curiosity, what do my fellow forum members think I look like? I want to hear opinions...then maybe I'll post up a pic lol

·
100% CANUCK
7,600 Posts
Out of curiosity, what do my fellow forum members think I look like? I want to hear opinions...then maybe I'll post up a pic lol
These things are basically impossible to guess with any kind of accuracy. Just post up a pic :yesnod: So hard to type while drunk lol :p

·
Registered
204 Posts
I don't know yea, but I always imagine people completely different but ill give it shot.

I say mid 20s, glasses, shaggy hair, and you like to wear converse shoes. First thing I thought of when thinking of california. Sorry.

4141 - 4160 of 4198 Posts