Mazda 6 Forums banner

4121 - 4140 of 4198 Posts

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
@ sleepy
finally the man behind the name.....and d you know wat? U look exactly what I thought you looked like....so weird Lol

@mmcorange you gonna jam out for us at the mountain climb huh huh???

·
Super Moderator
16,781 Posts
@ sleepy
finally the man behind the name.....and d you know wat? U look exactly what I thought you looked like....so weird Lol

@mmcorange you gonna jam out for us at the mountain climb huh huh???
LOL That doesnt happen very often eh? Hopefully it was a good thing in this case.
Yeah @mmceorange would probably bring his gear but it's way too heavy for bringing up the mountain haha. AND i'm pretty sure his bandmates wouldn't appreciate driving all the way to Mt. Washington for a little mazda meet.

@Sleepy - WTF you're not Canadian!!?! :hide: - Definitely suits the person though. I pictured you something like that also.

·
Super Moderator
16,781 Posts
You sir, look more Irish than Canadian. And trust me, I'm around a lot of Irish here in "Bahstin" :lol:

Oh well, I still pictured you pretty close to that - can certainly see you in your son too.

·
Super Moderator
16,781 Posts
^^ There it is. I knew there was more of something in your blood than Canadian :)

Damn #Canucks , sneaky bastards..................

·
100% CANUCK
7,600 Posts
^^ There it is. I knew there was more of something in your blood than Canadian :)

Damn #Canucks , sneaky bastards..................
We are indeed very sneaky. You should know that Steve, you are 1/2 canuck. Hell im almost 100% swiss & german mennonite. I still call myself Canadian though eh!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
614 Posts
:hide:

Anyone speak any Portuguese? I have trouble typing it but I speak it pretty fluently...just wondering if there's any ppl here from the Açores as well :lurk:

·
Registered
4,995 Posts
@justsomeguy If we had more time at the base of the mountain we could probably set something up.. Special events like that I'm sure the 2hr drive wouldn't be too big of a deal. but yea I wouldn't want to haul my kit up and down the mountain though, it's like an extra 350 lbs lol

·
Registered
614 Posts
Hmmm my grandpa did some engineering work over there, don't have any immediate family there though. I was just at the island about 2 years or so ago watching the SATA rally. You probably saw it, those Skoda's were so beast.

Next time I visit I'll let you know!

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
@justsomeguy If we had more time at the base of the mountain we could probably set something up.. Special events like that I'm sure the 2hr drive wouldn't be too big of a deal. but yea I wouldn't want to haul my kit up and down the mountain though, it's like an extra 350 lbs lol
I know dude i was just joking....but wouldn't complain if it happened :)

4121 - 4140 of 4198 Posts