Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you think?

As far as driving impressions. Very similar to stock. Its a tad stiffer. But no more body lunge when braking and taking off, at least not nearly as much. Two adult size children, and one 10 year old in the rear... the rear tires just tuck a small amount.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Looks great Dave! How long did it end up taking you?

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Are those progressive or linear springs? How much were they?

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Didn't take them long at all.. think about an hr or so.
Linear, and $99 shipped.[/b]
What's the distance of drop front/rear? Where did you get them?

·
Registered
851 Posts
nice very nice just the pics i was looking for. looks like daddys gonna be getting a set of springs

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
That's a Nice drop!!!....Looks good man I like them!!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Dave,

Looks really good, where'd you get them installed? (or at least it sounds like you ended up not doing it by yourself)

BTW, how are the Bridgestones holding up after last nights snow? I almost wish I had just stayed with the summers given how mild our winter has been.

I was loving my Dunlop M3's this morning...on the drive to the Mazda body shop...where my car will be for over a week. Lets just say the Dunlops worked so well, I got rear-ended.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Dave,

Looks really good, where'd you get them installed? (or at least it sounds like you ended up not doing it by yourself)

BTW, how are the Bridgestones holding up after last nights snow? I almost wish I had just stayed with the summers given how mild our winter has been.

I was loving my Dunlop M3's this morning...on the drive to the Mazda body shop...where my car will be for over a week. Lets just say the Dunlops worked so well, I got rear-ended.[/b]
Yes but they saved you from potentially getting into an accident that was your fault and instead made it the fault of the idiot following at unsafe distances.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Yes but they saved you from potentially getting into an accident that was your fault and instead made it the fault of the idiot following at unsafe distances.[/b]
hahah, oh yea I haven't lost sight of that fact. Not a big deal really, accidents happen, the guy who hit me had great coverage. Everyone I know expected me to be PO'ed about my car with 2000 miles getting hit...but there are a whole lot more important things.

But I do get to sample the delights of a Dodge Stratus rental car. Worst car I've ever driven in the rain, I thought the tires were bald.

·
Registered
176 Posts
nice drop ... hey saw your other post about wanting to powder coat your rims black... powder coat your rims Gun Metal it will match the tit gray perfect.. I have a tit gray 3 and i have gun metal rims and it looks real nice.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.