Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont know if im in right area for this post but whatever I know somebody out there has the answer to this question. Where do the Mazda 6 owners of SE virginia meet up at I know there out there somwhere because I see Mazda 6's all over the place somebody let me in on the serect aight thanks

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
don't know if anyone has started up a local thing but we can always start our own.
[/b]
yo thats what up and after it gets bigwe will be famous aint all that but yeah we can do that.

·
Registered
270 Posts
I'm thinking about going to VMP next friday to see what the 6 will do in the 1/4. Hopefully a couple of my friends will come along too. I've never been to the drags, mostly perfer auto-x but it'd be nice to know where the car stands when the light turns green.

Any more SEVA people here?

·
Registered
498 Posts
yo thats what up and after it gets bigwe will be famous aint all that but yeah we can do that.
[/b]
Que?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dood, learn to speak internet. he said "yes".
[/b]
I took my 6 when it had about 5k on it up to richmond international which is a 1/4 track and I ran about 3 15.4 in a row. The track was real slow because verybody time was down so im thinking ow just maybe i could run a 15 even just like motor trend clocked theres during the test run. All ive done is drag never have I autocrossed where can you do that in SE Virginia specifially the hampton roads area

·
Registered
270 Posts
I go to Pungo (aka bfe virginia beach) at the very end of Indian River Rd. The next event out there I think is on the 4th and I plan to be there. check out www.autocross.us for info and forums. it's all local stuff. This will be my first event in the 6 and my first with a front drive vehicle. should be interesting.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I go to Pungo (aka bfe virginia beach) at the very end of Indian River Rd. The next event out there I think is on the 4th and I plan to be there. check out www.autocross.us for info and forums. it's all local stuff. This will be my first event in the 6 and my first with a front drive vehicle. should be interesting.
[/b]
Do u mean June the 4th or what month because I wouldnt mine heading out there and seeing what this Autocross thing is all about.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Hey I want to go to that also if you guys are up for it. Should be good times.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
this sunday! if you guys want to meet up and caravan out there that'd be awesome.
[/b]
Im down 6 speed. Where does it do down at I heard Pungo has a old air port that they use let me know whats up

·
Registered
270 Posts
yeah it used to be called pungo air field. if you follow indian river all the way to pungo road, take the left. pungo offroad is on the right, followed by pungo pizza (seeing a theme here) and then there's a gate and dirt/gravel drive back into the area. where abouts do you live so we can pick a decent place to meet up?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Sounds interesting, hope it's not raining, lol :) Also, every Wednesday night is Extreme Sports Wednesday at Langley Speedway in Hampton!! $8 for spectators and $15 to enter the competitions! gates open @5:30pm, races start @ 7:00! I just went last Wednesday, it frickin' great!! I saw a Geo Metro TOTALLY take a BMW... LMAO!! I'd love to see some 6's out there showin' some "Zoom Zoom".... :) :) www.langley-speedway.com

·
Registered
270 Posts
I have a friend at work that takes his beat up old civic out there. I don't want to take the risk with a car I like out there tho. in auto-x the biggest potential damage is caused by road cones.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
5 Participants
FormulaLT1
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing