Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey it was really nice finally meeting some members at the show, too bad more ppl couldn't come. Everyone's cars looked hype but blue6 dude, u coulda washed it lol.

Anyways Cheers,

Pur6S

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I wasn't hatin by the way, blue 6 me and my cousin were really impressed by your body kit.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
thnx
I don't recall any offense from ur end
no problem, ur sound system is nice and clean
mine needs some work on it

yea the turn out for 6 was just horrible

·
Registered
349 Posts
I had work today..so couldnt make it. Do we have any pics?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
balhar, i know what u mean about the boring factor, but considering it was a meet i thought it was good. who ever does it next should try and make it a bit more of a show. But alot of the other clubs were all hangin out but i still think its sick that we only had six cars there and took best of show.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
there could have been 1000 other cars there and yours would stll have taken best in show

i gotta admit i didnt like the the look of your car in pics, but seeing it in person makes me really respect the time and effort (and money) gone into making it what it is...

i guess because there were only a couple of 6s there... and the ones that were not in our "crew" were bone stock and locked up with the hoods down anyway.

its like i had nothing to talk about with the other folk, and everything about the 6s there i already knew.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Well, going into the event we knew the Mazda6 crowd wasn't gonig to be big. Our biggest worry was getting the Mazda3/Protege crowd accomodated! Those guys invaded the parking lot.

I'm sorry it was a bit boring for some of you. But there is another lineup of cars other than the Mazda6.. ;)

I was very stoked just to have the Cosmo show up and the hardtop Miata! Those were the crowd pleasers in my opinion.

Having the rotary race cars and show cars was icing on the cake.

Pur6S,
We all knew you were going to win the Mazda6 category. You've went through alot of work and money to get your 6 to look like that and you won appropiately.

Hopefully Mazda Canada will bring their event to the track for next year!

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
it was a great turnout for the 3 and protoge guys.. .im just saying it was boring for me cuz i didnt know anyone and aside from the hard top miata (12 seconds, i timed it myself) and the old school mazda there wasnt much to see

the ls1 in the rx7 was cool

at teh track will be lots more fun

·
Registered
175 Posts
I have some pictures will have to transfer from my cell phone will do so hopefully tonight.

PUR6S (Jev) your car was amazing, infact come to think of it mindblowing. Thats a lot of effort my man!!!

I wish the turnout was better for us 6, i mean 5-6 cars is quite bad, well next time i guess.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts