Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
details are as follows copied and pasted from MSprotege.com GA section:

so, who's coming? just post up and i'll add you to the list...and please, if you can...bring something...beer...crack...whatever...i guess we'll be grilling? i don't know...that's what we usually do...so, if you can bring something, let me know.

We have rented a shelter in case it rains...it holds 50 people and there is parking for 30 cars. If you'd like to contribute to the cost, please do...we'd REALLY appreciate it.

...and it's usually $2-3 for the parking pass...so bring some $1's...hell, if you bring enough, luke will perform his "pole" dance.

the "list"

1. Blitzd + wife
2. Topher + wife - drinks
3. theDrizzle + gf - whatever we need
4. Luke the sexy pole dancer.
5. Prodigy - chips & crack...maybe meth...he's working on it.
6. NeoTurner
7. Velocifero - maybe - w/ friends
8. RacerXGirl - $20 for pole dancing - big salad
9. Sampson
10. Jessica
11. Phil maybe w/ friends
12. Carlos
13. the vw guy
14. Phil
15. Ryan (from another forum) + more cars
16. Adam (from another forum)

Things we need.
i guess we'll grill out like we always do...so hamburgers/hotdogs/buns/charcoal...jami and i will grab some drinks...if you have any special requests, let one of us know. prodigy is bringing chips...so just let me know what you can bring...and if you'd like, you could just bring some $$ to help pay for everything...we could probably send someone out to pick-up what we don't have.

DIRECTIONS:
From ATL - Take I-85 South to I-185 South (it splits south of newnan). Take the Hwy 27 Exit off I-185...go LEFT. you'll be on this a few miles...go through pine mountain...past callaway gardens. once you pass callaway, you'll go under a railroad bridge and up a hill...about a mile up the hill, the callaway country store will be on your right and a parking lot will be on your left. we'll meet in that parking lot.

From Columbus - Take Veteran's Pkwy north out of town. the country store is about 3 miles outside of Hamilton. Can't miss it.

Most of the ATL people are meeting up at the Varsity and riding down together. They plan on getting there @ 11:00...if you plan on coming, post up and i'll let them know to keep an eye out for you...or you can post up at www.msprotege.com...here's the link:

http://www.msprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123629628

thanks!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Way too short time frame for me to come, I'd go, but I have a paper due monday :(

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
Koinu
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing