Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Guaging interest on another tampa meet/bbq. We had a great turnout last year to CCC and would be excited to get even more this year. So cmon people, lets get the ball rolling in 2010. Also, lets try to get some RX-'s up in here! Spread the love to rotary forums!! And get back any interest to me or Strick so we can put them on the list and be sure to have enough food to accommodate everyone attending.

DATE : MARCH 27TH 2010
LOCATION : COURTNEY CAMBELL CAUSEWAY(tampa side near grills/tables)
TIME : 12:00 PM till whenver, food at 1:30/2:00ish

link to google maps location
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&re...ed=0CA8Q8gEwAA

We'll be meeting at the Best Buy on Dale Mabry Highway at 11:30. We'll leave at 12:00 sharp to caravan to the meeting location on the Causeway. It should only take a few minutes to get to there. I'll have meal tickets at Best Buy so if you guys want to purchase a meal ticket from me before hand, they're $5 (we are not trying to make money on the food, just simply trying to cover cost). That way you don't have to worry about it when we get the the meeting spot or right before lunch is being served. To anyone bringing their children, you don't have to buy your kids a meal ticket. They can eat free :)

Address to Best Buy:
1725 North Dale Mabry Highway
Tampa, FL 33607

If anyone has any questions about anything my number is 813.362.0140. My name is Logan, btw. Hit me up beforehand or day of (call or text) if you need any help.

Again, the address to the Best Buy:
1725 North Dale Mabry Highway
Tampa, FL 33607

1.strick-ms3
2.rhoadblock-ms6 (other forum)
3.mazdaspeed6tony-ms6 (other forum)
4.broken-mz3-(other forum)
5.hellfire aka **********Sam-ms6(other forum)
6.bill the cat-ms3
7.mouse6933-ms3-m3f
8.meicalnissyn-ms3
9.mightboosh-m3f
10.mpompino-mz3-m3f
11.machr85-mz3-m3f
12.jcell-msp
13.sandspeed-msp
14.1FastM6 + wife - 6club
15.kissmygrassFL-ms6 +family
16.initialjoe-m3f
17.zwegerSD-m3f +4
18.bradboyd-ms3
19.speed3max-ms3
20.jracer-ms6(other forum)
21.mike8748-ms3-m3f
22.chimmike + wife
23.blackspeed
24.bioevolve
25.2k8mazda6 + a few
26.JeffJasky-ms3 +1
27.ijay
28.btaxelaspeed3+1
29.mike troll +1
30.vip997
31.chado
32.phantom3
33.andreas
34. garett27 +2

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Right now It's looking like the date will be March 27th. That way if people are traveling from a far, they could make a weekend out of it and hit up the UltraEvolution Show in Tampa on Sunday (March 28th) and rep your Mazda. Ill have some more solid info by the middle of next week. If we get a big turnout, food will be 5$ a person (generous portions), just to cover cost. We are not looking to make money on this, just cover expense. And I'm sure you all can understand that. We are going to have someone selling Mazda/JDM/auto-x vinyl decals too for a special meet price. So if you've been looking for any vinyls, then would be the time to buy them for low special price. But like I said more details to come this week.

·
Registered
384 Posts
i be interested in this...so put me down + wife

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Added. Hope to get even more interested. Tentative date is about 5 weeks away so there's plenty of time to plan for the weekend

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
List updated. List is up to almost 30 cars, and well over 30 people. Help me rep the 6's out there fellas...I don't wanna be one of the only ones!

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Could it have killed you to send me a PM? lol

Now that I know somewhat last minute, I will try and make it, but no guarantees.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
haha my bad man. I actually saw you online a few days ago but I was at work and literally couldn't catch one minute to hit you up. Hopefully you can make it man. Let Kyle know about it too if you can!

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Alright ppl, today's the day. I'll be at the Best Buy on Dale Mabry at 11:30 and will promptly leave at 12:00 to lead a caravan of anyone who meets there first. The info is in the first post. Again, if anyone needs anything, my number is 813.362.0140

1 - 11 of 11 Posts