Mazda 6 Forums banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

· Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
this apparently wasn't meant to be. I can't go, I have to replace my water heater tomorrow. I'm cancelling the meet. Sorry teri. Go out and enjoy your 6 month! We can get something together for spring and make it worth showing up for lol

· Registered
77 Posts
blah, and i got off of work to go :(

· Registered
654 Posts
I was still a go, but works out better I have some yard work to do. If you still want to get together before spring I'm up for it even if its just to meet each other.

· Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
come out to auto-x tomorrow. take 64 E to the second indian river road exit. follow indian river all the way to pungo road (quite a long trip)and turn left. after pungo pizza turn into the dirt/gravel drive on the right. racing starts around 11 am goes on till 4 usually.

· Registered
472 Posts
come out to auto-x tomorrow. take 64 E to the second indian river road exit. follow indian river all the way to pungo road (quite a long trip)and turn left. after pungo pizza turn into the dirt/gravel drive on the right. racing starts around 11 am goes on till 4 usually.
[/b]
That would of been fun too :) Keep postin if any of you guys have anything else going on! I wish I had seen this post before today, I might of been able to come out :)

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.