Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
I'm new to the area so I'll be there. Whats the plan and what time?

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hoping to start around 11. It's not going to be huge so feel free to bring friends.

·
Registered
391 Posts
hoping to start around 11. It's not going to be huge so feel free to bring friends.
[/b]
Did you hear anything back 6speed about reserving a spot, or do you think we can just drive up to and take one :drive:

:)

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Things have been crazy for me lately so I haven't made it out but Monday I'm going to reserve a spot.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Things have been crazy for me lately so I haven't made it out but Monday I'm going to reserve a spot.
[/b]
Let me know if you get caught up or something, I can call them down there as well!

·
Registered
264 Posts
i am probably coming with some people. i just got to get out of work

·
Registered
76 Posts
If work goes as planned, i will be there as well

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
excellent.
I'll probably bring some charcoal and burgers. if anyone wants anything else like hot dogs and condoments other than ketchup, bring it.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Awsome! Should we start a list of things to bring?

Main Course (Burgers): 6speed6
Charcoal: 6speed6
Paper Towels: terigox
Chips: terigox
Plates: terigox
Drinks: ?

Like that?

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks for volunteering to keep the list ;)
don't forget hot dogs, buns, lettuce, mayo, mustard and whatever else you weird people like on your food. Of course there is shopping somewhat near by in case we need anything else.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Main Course (Burgers): 6speed6
Charcoal: 6speed6
Paper Towels: terigox
Chips: terigox
Plates: terigox
Drinks: ?
Condiments: ?
Hot Dogs: ? (If anyone wants them)

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'd like to take this opportunity to appologize to everyone (trigox) who was looking forward to a bbq but the shelters were all reserved before I even started with the idea. this is the on season for the park and I wasn't nearly early enough to reserve a space. However the park is still a great place to start. We can run down to Olive Garden or any of the million restaurants in the area to eat. I can't think of anywhere else to go to actually cook food though.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Ah! It's alright :) It was sort of a last minute thing anyway... less than a week to plan! We can try the whole resteraunt thing, or put it off for a couple weeks?

I guess we'll have to see if some of the others are willing to do the resteraunt thing as well.

Did the park give you some type of time frame that is recommended for reserving a shelter?

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I can reserve something for a month from now, but that's late october and getting on the chilly side. I'm still going to show up with any of my friends that want to hang out for a while. so whoever shows up, shows up. maybe when spring comes around we'll be a little better prepared and we can get something bigger together.

·
Registered
391 Posts
I can reserve something for a month from now, but that's late october and getting on the chilly side. I'm still going to show up with any of my friends that want to hang out for a while. so whoever shows up, shows up. maybe when spring comes around we'll be a little better prepared and we can get something bigger together.
[/b]

That's probablly true, we can wait :) My girlfriend didn't really want me to go anyway since it is our "6 month" anniversary on Saturday :yesnod:

But if we're not doing a cookout, and just going out for lunch, it might be quicker..which will make her happier, so I think that'll work well :) I'll at least get to meet you and some of your friends lol

MPSanger and GCRV you two still going to come out?

·
Registered
264 Posts
cant got work at starbucks

1 - 20 of 26 Posts