Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
since the weather is getting pretty nice, should we have a meet anytime soon??

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
NO
not until i get my kit and coilovers on
which i m still having issues

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
I've been debating a BBQ at my house...but I live in the Hamilton area...would anyone be intrested...its a solid 1 hour drive from Vaughn at ~130 kph...if that is a decent gauge....

my paintball buddy lives in Waterloo...its a 50 min drive getting off the hwy at king(in waterloo).....tim is that a decent guage for you?

moderate traffic without being an ass driver...

plus lam will need to be getting ready for school soon so he could get to know the area...

We could do a BBQ, some other fun stuff....open the pool....work on the cars if intrest is there (huge driveway)

intrest anyone?

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
I say parking lot meets where there's a Timmie's rock. No events, no special stuff... just a whole buncha people in a parking lot chatting and drinking coffee.

NO
not until i get my kit and coilovers on
which i m still having issues
[/b]
Ok, so should we book the next meet for 2007 then? :)

·
Registered
255 Posts
ohohoh~~!!! i have being waiting for a meet for soooo long~~~!!! anytime should be fine w/ me~ i heard that we got lots of speed tracks here in GTA ? mayb we could all meet up and race a little~? just for fun thats all~~ :p

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
YES 2007
at this rate nothing is getting resolved
i just bought some new fucking tires
i m spending too much on crap that i shouldnt' be

·
Registered
428 Posts
I've been wondering when there was going to be another meet. I was beginning to think there was some sort of hidden agenda going on. :)

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
ohohoh~~!!! i have being waiting for a meet for soooo long~~~!!! anytime should be fine w/ me~ i heard that we got lots of speed tracts here in GTA ? mayb we could all meet up and race a little~? just for fun thats all~~ :p
[/b]
It's not yet a right time for us to have a track day meet as the folks are still busy working on their cars...lol looking to have one later but obviously not anytime soon.

Any plan would be nice. Actually, I kinda like the BBQ idea...

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've been debating a BBQ at my house...but I live in the Hamilton area...would anyone be intrested...its a solid 1 hour drive from Vaughn at ~130 kph...if that is a decent gauge....

my paintball buddy lives in Waterloo...its a 50 min drive getting off the hwy at king(in waterloo).....tim is that a decent guage for you?

moderate traffic without being an ass driver...

plus lam will need to be getting ready for school soon so he could get to know the area...

We could do a BBQ, some other fun stuff....open the pool....work on the cars if intrest is there (huge driveway)

intrest anyone?
[/b]
i m up for anything... and besides, i love hamilton... the hills, beach, and the surroundings.... lol...

yep, u got it right.... 45mins-1 hour drive from waterloo exit at main st.(hamilton)

hmmm so sothea, when r u getting the body kit done ? and the coilovers? which one did u get? tein basic? HOW LONG DO WE HAVE TO WAIT????? :lol: :laugh:

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Maybe with the help of the mods....and tim...add this to your title...

Tentative meet at my house for a BBQ for May 26

Other options May27 or June 2/3.

The May meet would be the week RIGHT after mid-ohio....so people may be trying to make up their hours from work...the June 2 is the week right after that.

I would do it next weekend but it isn't enough time for everyone. Plus I need time to get stuff ready.

I live in Ancaster specifically... Wilson Street Exit. Tim if you are coming from Highway 6 you would go 4 exits after Main Street. Basically another 5 mins.

Plus there is a shister load of 6's in Ancaster...maybe we could draw a crowd?

I know Paul is deep into his MX-6..which is why not a whole lot has been brought up....

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
i have no idea when the kit and coilovers are coming
i m trying to resolve the issues with the vendors

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Maybe with the help of the mods....and tim...add this to your title...

Tentative meet at my house for a BBQ for May 26

Other options May27 or June 2/3.

The May meet would be the week RIGHT after mid-ohio....so people may be trying to make up their hours from work...the June 2 is the week right after that.

I would do it next weekend but it isn't enough time for everyone. Plus I need time to get stuff ready.

I live in Ancaster specifically... Wilson Street Exit. Tim if you are coming from Highway 6 you would go 4 exits after Main Street. Basically another 5 mins.

Plus there is a shister load of 6's in Ancaster...maybe we could draw a crowd?

I know Paul is deep into his MX-6..which is why not a whole lot has been brought up....
[/b]
since you've created another thread, then i guess this thread will be dead.....

just let me know when, and i'll be there... i m dying for a spring/summer meet.... my hands were freezing like shit during the winter whenever we're outside the parking lot....

hmmm ok.... kewl so highway 6 -> 403 -> wilson st. exit... (btw, which main st. r u talking about? there are 2 exits)

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
LOL....i thought someone might ask that...there is Main East and Main West. Main West is the second one that brings you to McMaster, Main East brings you to the downtown core.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
8 Participants
CLaman
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing