Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay guys, i dont know about you guys in the North VA, MD, and DE area but i know sure as hell that i want to track my MS6 one more time before it closes for the season..... in my fourm last friday or thursday, someone started to talk about how we should set up a meet, well let me do that job!

Lets dabate on when we should set this up, and exactly who is comming...

if you guys want to coordniate this via phone (which would be alot easier once we find out who is going), i'm more than happy to....

well obviously i'm in...

-If you are one of the people who can come, just PM me, and let me know so i can start the list on who is comming and when....
in the PM, just give me your first/nickname and if you want to coordniate this, i can give you a call (i'll also give you my phone #)...

Thanks guys!

-Adeel

www.Mirdrag.com <-- Maryland International Raceway website if you wanna check it out.....

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone? lol

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
I'm in.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
an hour and a half away... mapquest that shiiiiiiiit! (www.mirdrag.com)

Andy (Digger10t) and i are takling, and he said that hes going THIS friday, and if he likes it, then hes going to go again the following friday, when i will meet up with him....

Copy and paste the following:

The meet will be Friday October 27th
Maryland International Raceway
27861 Budds Creek Road • Mechanicsville, MD 20659

(The meeting point will be at the concessions stand)

Please PM Spoolin6 with your Cell phone #, so He can call you with change of information or something of that nature... Thank You

#)Name (Username) - Place, PL
1)Adeel (Spoolin6) - Sterling, VA
2)Andy (Digger10t) - Silver Springs, MD
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
an hour and a half away... mapquest that shiiiiiiiit! (www.mirdrag.com)

Andy (Digger10t) and i are takling, and he said that hes going THIS friday, and if he likes it, then hes going to go again the following friday, when i will meet up with him....

Copy and paste the following:

The meet will be Friday October 27th
Maryland International Raceway
27861 Budds Creek Road • Mechanicsville, MD 20659

(The meeting point will be at the concessions stand)

Please PM Spoolin6 with your Cell phone #, so He can call you with change of information or something of that nature... Thank You

#)Name (Username) - Place, PL
1)Adeel (Spoolin6) - Sterling, VA
2)Andy (Digger10t) - Silver Springs, MD
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
[/b]
i want to meet as well but i work at the us capital and i dont get off until 5:30 and it will take me about 1 hour and a half to get there and by that time i might get only one maybe 2 passes. I still would love to meet up at the import vs domestics in 2 weeks. If i can get off earlier then i will be there.

·
Registered
108 Posts
fellas count me in... if im not mistaken M.I.R is only about 20 minutes away from where ive been staying here in lexington park. so if we do meet up i am positive that after we finish up at the track we can head back to my buddy's house for the after party. let me know fellas..... :beer: :barf:

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
that sounds great! so just copy and paste from where it says "Copy and paste the following" and add the information! lol

Although, there is a chance of rain...even tho its about 9 days away, weather.com is saying it should rain that day.... so as the day approches, i'll update you guys with it....

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i'm not capable of getting on AIM currently, but we'll talk later (onrails) tonight....

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
woohoo...looks like the weather is going to be good - 52 and clear by 8 oclock.

adeel i got your message, i give ya a ring when i get out of class.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sounds good!

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
sounds good!
[/b]
you guys going to the creek tonight?? if so pm me i might be willing to go.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
charles...

just saw your message, wish i'd seen it earlier!
i just got home about 5 minutes ago (i live about 60 miles from the track) and we had a great time.

i was proud of most of my runs, and spoolin put up some serious numbers as well, but i'll let him tell you.

i'm going to put together a separate thread for my slips, but i'll let this out... i trapped 101.29 on my first run at a drag strip ever, woohoo!

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
haha yea.. DAMN YOU i'm ordering that CAI tonight.. lol!!!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
charles...

just saw your message, wish i'd seen it earlier!
i just got home about 5 minutes ago (i live about 60 miles from the track) and we had a great time.

i was proud of most of my runs, and spoolin put up some serious numbers as well, but i'll let him tell you.

i'm going to put together a separate thread for my slips, but i'll let this out... i trapped 101.29 on my first run at a drag strip ever, woohoo!
[/b]
I'd like to tag along. Although my 6s has no mods, its just a short drive from SE DC.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
We would love for you to tag along, i just hope more people would come too.. try to recruite more people if you can,..... of if any of your friends have mazda6 or MS6s....

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
We would love for you to tag along, i just hope more people would come too.. try to recruite more people if you can,..... of if any of your friends have mazda6 or MS6s....
[/b]

So are you guys goig to the track this friday??

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
I'm definitely in. there's also another track about 30 miles from here, north east of dc and they have test and tune's all the way through november. hopefully we can get a few more races in this year.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts