Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Repost.

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
okay where can you buy those bilistein sport dampers and how much? I had them in my civic and they were awesome.

apparntly it also has a retuned pcm.

·
Registered
595 Posts
man the japan mazda site is alot cooler than the US one - too bad I cant read or understand a damn thing on it. It lists prices for all the parts on the Japan MS6 - but they dont show up on my browser. I would love to know what they did with the downpipe they showed on there.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
man the japan mazda site is alot cooler than the US one - too bad I cant read or understand a damn thing on it. It lists prices for all the parts on the Japan MS6 - but they dont show up on my browser. I would love to know what they did with the downpipe they showed on there.
[/b]
Yeah. Their Mazda6 catalog has everything from caliper paint to backup cams for the nav system...

·
Registered
47 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hp is not rated for the M'z

272ps on regular but nothing on the M'z

I wonder????
[/b]
It is still concept, so it is not even production yet. That is why they don't have the figure yet.

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
We've got the Bilstein shocks available for both the Mazda6 and the Speed6. PM for details/questions.

Bilstein is not the cheapest, but is true quality stuff.

·
Registered
507 Posts
I kinda like the lip(s?) in the front. They mimic the shape of the hood. Who do we talk to to mock some up?! Seriously, I would snatch those up real quick.

However, did they just slip a BMW "M" spoiler on top of the existing one?!

·
Registered
100 Posts
I'm with HAL20XX, I like the front lip and I want to order some other things from that catalogue as well (3 gauge pod). Can someone help me out with some translation?

O.K. so I remembered that my Mac has a widget that translates for me (man I love this computer) but the things still don't make any sense (maybe because its 4 am). I'm going to keep trying different parts of the catalogue. Wish me luck.

·
Registered
815 Posts
We've got the Bilstein shocks available for both the Mazda6 and the Speed6. PM for details/questions.

Bilstein is not the cheapest, but is true quality stuff.
[/b]
The same shocks for both or is there a mazdaspeed 6 specific one.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts